Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Good evening,
I'm been really good today and feel quite proud of myself. I must now continue and be even better tomorrow. A 100% day would be really wonderful.
How are you all?

Hello everyone,

Yesterday was a much better day for me on the VLCD. I do feel like I'm back on the road to success. I hope today is even better. I'm drinking more again as well, so that should hopefully aid the weight loss.

How are you all faring?

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to announce that today was a wonderful day. I was 100% and although I was really peckish, I've resisted and feel almost angelic in my success. It is so hard though. I can't believe that I went days being 100%. I know I can do it. I just need to get back in the groove. Can't wait to leave the 12 stone zone. It has been too long since I was stuck in this space.

Hope you're doing fabulously well.

Good morning all,

I'm really keen to have another 100% day today. Drinking lots of coffee to avoid eating. Hope it works :) I'm determined to get out of the 12 stone zone as soon as I can. I've vacillated at the bottom of the 12 stone for too long. Time to move on into the 11 stone zone.

Hope you are doing fine.

Hope you reach your goal! Glad you seem to be having a good week with it :) it's so hard for the first few days being SS but apparently it gets easier! I have just done day 2. X

Hope you reach your goal! Glad you seem to be having a good week with it :) it's so hard for the first few days being SS but apparently it gets easier! I have just done day 2. X

Good luck for getting through day 2. It is hard and I falter more than I succeed. But we have to keep trying.

Good morning all, I'm really keen to have another 100% day today. Drinking lots of coffee to avoid eating. Hope it works :) I'm determined to get out of the 12 stone zone as soon as I can. I've vacillated at the bottom of the 12 stone for too long. Time to move on into the 11 stone zone. Hope you are doing fine.
Hi kitty, I've been reading your post and you seem to be back on it and doing well. You'll soon be out of the 12's.
I'm going to give it my last shot starting on Monday.

Hi kitty, I've been reading your post and you seem to be back on it and doing well. You'll soon be out of the 12's.
I'm going to give it my last shot starting on Monday.

Hi Gemma,
We can crack this. Come on. Good luck for the new start.

Afternoon everyone,

So 100% so far today and feeling the best I have all week. I hope this means I'm getting into ketosis and cracking this thing once more.

Since Monday I've lost 1 1/2 lbs. So slow going but still, it is progress.

How are you all?

Morning peeps,
Feeling good. I've been on the straight and narrow and although the weight loss is slow, it is going down. I'm almost at the point where I stopped and began to eat for England again :)
Hope you're all doing well. Just 3 lbs to lose to be out of the 12 stone zone. Yey!

Morning peeps, Feeling good. I've been on the straight and narrow and although the weight loss is slow, it is going down. I'm almost at the point where I stopped and began to eat for England again :) Hope you're all doing well. Just 3 lbs to lose to be out of the 12 stone zone. Yey!
Hi kitty, how are you?
I'm going to get back on track tomorrow, hope you can join me.

Hi kitty, how are you?
I'm going to get back on track tomorrow, hope you can join me.

Hello Gemma,
Sounds like a plan. I've spent the weekend eating, so getting back on track is a good idea.
All the best :)
xxx

Hello Gemma, Sounds like a plan. I've spent the weekend eating, so getting back on track is a good idea. All the best :) xxx
I've the spent the last week and a half doing the same kitty.
I'm fed up tho now of feeling uncomfortable and throwing money down the drain.
I know I can do this if I put my mind to it, we both can x x x

I think I might start a diary and see if that helps me x

The diary idea is good. I used to do it a while back. Don't know why I stopped. So I'll do that too.

And you're right. We can do this. Let's!

The diary idea is good. I used to do it a while back. Don't know why I stopped. So I'll do that too. And you're right. We can do this. Let's!
We will kitty.
It's just over 6 weeks until Christmas, I want to hopefully shift a stone for then so I can enjoy it, instead of worrying about everything I eat.
I'm going to speak to the bf and ask him to just support this for now.
He just doesn't agree with me dieting.
So kitty 100% tomorrow x

Back