Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

We will kitty.
It's just over 6 weeks until Christmas, I want to hopefully shift a stone for then so I can enjoy it, instead of worrying about everything I eat.
I'm going to speak to the bf and ask him to just support this for now.
He just doesn't agree with me dieting.
So kitty 100% tomorrow x

Gosh, is it really only 6 weeks away. Right. We must get on it. Starting tomorrow we are going to be 100% angels!

Go us!

Gosh, is it really only 6 weeks away. Right. We must get on it. Starting tomorrow we are going to be 100% angels! Go us!
Hi kitty, how you getting on today?
I'm 100% so far, just about to have my first pack of the day.
Hopefully I'll do the rest of the day the same, my stomach is growling like mad, I'm so hungry.

Just keep drinking lots, ladies :) you can do it! I'm on day 7 100% and am 10lbs down already :) if I can resist eating when I work in one of the best gastro pubs in my city, you guys can too! :) xx

Hi kitty, how you getting on today?
I'm 100% so far, just about to have my first pack of the day.
Hopefully I'll do the rest of the day the same, my stomach is growling like mad, I'm so hungry.

Good for you. It has not been a good start for me. Too hungry and busy to stay on the straight and narrow.

Go you!

Just keep drinking lots, ladies :) you can do it! I'm on day 7 100% and am 10lbs down already :) if I can resist eating when I work in one of the best gastro pubs in my city, you guys can too! :) xx

Wow. That is amazing self-discipline. You're an inspiration. And well done for the 10lbs off.

Thanks menekse,
10lb off is brilliant, well done.
Do you mind if I ask what your start weight was?

I'm going to make tomorrow my re-start day. Today has been really bad for me.

But I will be good for dinner and only have my soup.

Not at all :) start weight was 13st13lbs. Goal is 9st7lbs, but I'm quite tall so not sure if I'll make it that low!
It's amazing you lost 10lb your first week.
Are you on ss or ss+.
Sorry to be bombarding you with so many questions.
I'm going to have 3 packs and the 200ml of milk as I can't last without a coffee

It's amazing you lost 10lb your first week.
Are you on ss or ss+.
Sorry to be bombarding you with so many questions.
I'm going to have 3 packs and the 200ml of milk as I can't last without a coffee

I can't manage without the coffee either. It is the only thing that let's me go the whole day on three meal packs. Otherwise I'm a starving, ravenous beast :)

It's amazing you lost 10lb your first week. Are you on ss or ss+. Sorry to be bombarding you with so many questions. I'm going to have 3 packs and the 200ml of milk as I can't last without a coffee

I'm on SS :) 3 shakes a day. Really struggling today as I feel really poorly - the goal of losing 6lbs this week is all that's motivating me!

I'm on SS :) 3 shakes a day. Really struggling today as I feel really poorly - the goal of losing 6lbs this week is all that's motivating me!

Well done you for staying with it.

I'm sorry you're not feeling very well. Early night perhaps? You only have 4lb to go to have lost a stone in 2 weeks which is amazing

Yeah I know! I really want to stick with it, I had a teaspoon of pork bolognese earlier but it has no carb-rich ingredients in it and it just hit the spot! Also got a coke zero for with my cold and flu pills, I am saving it for a weekend normally but u just feel so ill I needed a little something to stop me having a cheese loaded jacket potato!

Hello both,

This site is great. I've found a lot of support from some amazing ladies here.

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm going to be really careful and get on the programme. The two of you are really helping me feel motivated.

Hi kitty, how are you doing?

I've not managed to get my act together today. Slightly disappointed. Tomorrow for sure.

How about you? How's the day been?

Back