Beginning, Middle, End! Piccies!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
OK, I offically finished my 6 months stint on LL and have now moved on to RTM even though I still have 2/3 stone to go until I am classed as "healthy". I feel brilliant and LL has been my stepping stone to carry on losing weight and eating healthily for the rest of my life :)

Just thought you might want to see the photos - I have only uploaded the sides because they are quite big... but I'll put them all on my website (the links in my sig) once I've finished posting here! xx

Beginning: 14th November 2007
Middle: 12th March 2008
End: 5th June 2008

DSCN3464.jpg

P1010337.jpg

P1010612.jpg

Im new on the forum today and i just want to say congratulations your an inspiration

You are looking absolutely fantastic. Hard to believe you've still got 2/3 stone to lose.

thank you :) and yeah... 2-3 stone to go... but nothing major... I've just tipped into "Overweight" - rather than morbidly obese, so thats an achievement in itself. I've been told by my trainer that because of my build I don't need to get to a BMI 25, but I'm going to kick a bit more off over the next few months n see how it goes :)

wow what a difference 6 months makes,you have done fantastically hun,
keep up the great work,
elaine x

Wow! Well done Claire. You've kept me inspired these last few weeks since I started and tonight have continued to do so, thank you!!

wow claire way to go!!! im gobsmacked! you look amazing, I love the before and after pics its def 2 different people well done

WoW Wow wow you look fab what an inspration you go girl xxxx

you look amazing chick. really really fab :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You look fantastic hun, well done! You're a real inspiration xx

You've done brilliantly and you look fantastic.

I've got my end of foundation photos on thursday so I have to remember to wear something nice. :)

Wow Claire you are looking fantastic well done you truely are an inspiration to us all

Claire - you look bloody gorgeous. A really amazing transformation and well deserved (wish I had your legs misses!)
Good luck with RTM
Cheers
Laura

Back