Beginning my a lipotrim journey!!

Nadia2

Hey Everyone,

Picked up my bag of shakes for the next 7 days from my pharmacist, bought lots of bottled water and feeling motivated! Anyone else starting this week?? Feeling very nervous! But actually looking forward to the results......roll on week 1 weigh in!!!

Welcome Nadia and good luck. Keep checking in all the support really helps

Hi Nadia, good luck hun :)

Thank you! Day 1 went surprisingly well, a little too well! Perhaps it's the surge of motivation!! Got loads of exercise running up and down to the toilet- must have peed at least 30 times today hahaha tmi xxxx

Nadia2 said:
Thank you! Day 1 went surprisingly well, a little too well! Perhaps it's the surge of motivation!! Got loads of exercise running up and down to the toilet- must have peed at least 30 times today hahaha tmi xxxx

Hi Nadia,
I am on day 4 so I am getting use to this but we can support each other xx

Hi iv started today and survived :) hoping the peeing stops cause i feel like iv been a thousand times hope it goes well for you

Day 4, cheated on day 2, ate a boiled egg! I am definitely an emotional eater which is something I really need to sort out so that I can have long term success!!! Still peeing all the time! Got the ketostixs to check if I was in ketosis and not trying to convince myself I was, been in low level since day 1 so hopefully I will have good result on Tuesday!!! How is your general mood ladies? My BF has been avoiding me haha plus very lightheaded and weak..... X

Xjojox, is it your 1st time doing lipotrim? Roll on ketosis ;)

Hi I did it few years ago and lost few stone..really need to just do it and keep it off this time,at my biggest Ever:( x

So u know what to expect!! I was so nervous when I started really couldn't imagine a life without any solids!! Well at least u know it works and soon u will be having losses! I lost 4.5 stone last year in 6 months through TMD ( only in Ireland) and with a personal trainer, plus gave up booze for those months too, never reached my target and have managed to maintain loss give or take 10pounds ( classic yo yo dieter)!! Felt great after losing so much weight but now the old fat thoughts are coming back and want to lose 2 stone to finally reach my goal!!!! Hoping lipotrim will help me change the way I think about food and appreciate eating small portions!!!!! need a good kick up the ass!!!
Best of luck with your weightless journey! Keep me posted x

I am just about to start on my LT journey. I have done it once before five years ago and lost two stone in 6 weeks, but I havent been able to stick to it for more than three days in recent years. Really want to do it this time so thought this website might help. Good luck x

Wow 2 stone in 6 weeks!!! That's fantastic!!! So previous success will keep u motivated! Finding it really hard- woke up thinking I would love to just calorie count, do weightwatchers etc anything but shakes so had a look at the scales and weight is going down so that's helped the motivation levels for now!!! It's been lashing rain all morning which doesnt help the mood, I'll have to run up and down the stairs a couple of times instead of a walk!!! Good luck today everyone!!

Best of luck! I was in bed the last 2 nights at 9:30pm......couldn't handle being downstairs beside the kitchen hahaha

Nadia2 said:
Best of luck! I was in bed the last 2 nights at 9:30pm......couldn't handle being downstairs beside the kitchen hahaha

Hi ladies, I have 5 children 3 are over 15 so you can imagine the smells from my kitchen lol. I am not cooking a dinner today so they have been KFC I just lock myself in my room and think that's food I don't have to wear round my middle lol xx
Keep up the good work, we can do this :)

Ooo wedding bells tough!! I got the mother in law to deliver roasts for mine today... I locked myself in front room and sprayed fabreeze everywhere!! Actually worked made me feel sick!!

week 1 -

Im in bed by 9!!haha my daughters birthday and lots of cake ect left around:/really hard dayxx

Back