Beginning of the healthy me

ajrere

Hi everyone, I have started week 2 of exante so this may be a little late to start a diary. But I though it would inspire me if I am ale to look back on my journey.

Firstly a little bit about me, I'm 29 years old and have a wonderful 18 month old daughter. I am a going to university this year to study psychology. I have about 6 stone to lose in total. And my goal is to lose half of that at least 2.5 stone before uni.

I have previously done a vlcd before and lost 7 stone, and I know that or me this is the best way to lose weight.

In the first week I lost 10.6lbs, and am aiming for 4lbs this week to make a stone and get me off to a really good start. I will keep you all posted and would love to hear of others weight loss journeys too. Xxx

Hey aj, same reason I starte a diary,so I can look back on my journey. All the best to you dear:)

How has it been since weigh in? I been starting to feel weight loss is snail slow nw (still weighing daily) . considering starting like 20 mins of light cardio....what is ur opinion? It's mixed opinion on exercise .
xx

Hey Naz,
Trying not to weigh myself to be honest, but trousers are definitely fitting much better now. With lighter life I remember beginning exercise in week three once my body got used to vlcd. I started walking first, and built up slowly to running. I think I will do the same this time around because it helps with toning, and I want avoid the wobbly bits when possible. Haha.

Going well though so far, am actually enjoying it now. I feel cleansed. X

Feeling good today. Feel quite inspired to get fit and healthy. Will be ordering some new fitness DVDs to do when the princess is in bed and OH at work. Exciting times ahead. X

Trainers, and sports clothes brought. DVDs ordered and joining gym tomorrow. Whoop whoop, very excited. X

Good afternoon Ajere, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Thank you. I love this diet, it's so easy. Though as you've done LL before, you know that :D

It's the maintaining once I get to goal that worries me. Quite a few of us are thinking that maybe Atkins is the answer. That way we're staying low carbing. xx

Yes that is my concern too, as last time I didn't maintain my weight loss before. I am thinking high protein, low carb diet to maintain. I love my veg and want to stay healthy. I am hoping to find a good balance and keep exercising to maintain. I know it isn't easy, but achieving goes never is. Lol. Xx

Absolutely! xx

First gym session today. Went gently as its been a while, but had a great workout. Feel shattered now though. I am definitely feeling the benefits of losing weight :) plus, I ordered some jeans which I though might fit me in a few weeks, anyway they arrived today and they fit! Chuffed. X

Good afternoon Ajrere, well done with the jeans!:hug99: xx

I'm good thanks, lost another lb this week so am getting there :D xx

9 stones 7, got 6 more lbs to lose. Though am off on holiday in a couple of weeks and intend to come off Exante for a week or two. I'll get back on it asap though :D xx

Second day of the gym, ketones has definitely kicked in. I can feel the energy when working out. But after workout, I feel exhausted. Lol. X

Hey Ajrere

Glad your enjoying it. I've just started back at the gym and like you I feel great during the workout then after......I'm pooped!! It's great though, you really feel like your doing something good for your self!

Back