Being 8 stone something by June 30th- achievable?

Seaneen

Short and pink
I'm on the verge of giving up here so I've set a mini-goal- to be 8st something by June 30th, when I go on holiday (well, for 2 days, that's all I can afford).

Do you think this is achievable? I'm doing 810 at the moment and am 9st 1lb-2lbs, it fluctuates. My weight loss has slowed to a total crawl lately. I've been in my 9s for about 8 weeks.

If not, I'm seriously thinking about moving to Low GI because I feel like I'm wasting money every week just to be disappointed and deprived.

Dont give up u can do it, just think how attractive, healthy and happy your gonna be when you reach 8stones.... there is nothing imposible in this world .... if others can do it, so can you...... HOLD IN THERE!!!

2 weeks :) yes it is achievable i know you've been struggling with the scales the last couple of weeks but you are due a turn around :)

Best of luck

Are You Drinking Enough Water Hun?its So Do-able,god The 8 Stones,are You Going To Be Teeny??i Wish You The Best,maybe Its Slowed Because You Have So Little To Lose,just A Thought,what Is Your Final Goal?
Elaine X

try doing some calorie burning exercises, jogging on the spot dancing, anything that gets your heart rate up. that will defo shift the last stubborn few lbs

Are You Drinking Enough Water Hun?its So Do-able,god The 8 Stones,are You Going To Be Teeny??i Wish You The Best,maybe Its Slowed Because You Have So Little To Lose,just A Thought,what Is Your Final Goal?
Elaine X

I drink 4 litres a day, anymore and I think I'd submerge myself. 8 stone is my final goal, which isn't teeny for me as I'm 4ft 11". In all honesty I could probably stand to be in the 7 stones but I'd look weird I think!

I guess it has slowed down with so little left to lose but it makes me wonder if I shouldn't just revert to low GI or something and lose the last stone slowly, but with real food, and not spending £30 odd a week on shakes. I can't do SS anymore so I'm having shakes and food and it's costing me a lot now.

It's also fairly horrible to be weighed week after week and lose nothing. I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

Hun You Sound So Pi$$ed Off And Frankly I Dont Blame You As Its Very Frustrating Knowing You Have Stuck To It And Lost Nothing!!
We Sacrifice So Much But Its All With The Hope We Lose So Much On Cd,and If Thats Not Happening For You,then I Can Understand Where You Are Coming From.
Ive Read On Here About People Who Are Staying The Same Weight They Do Aam And Things Start To Move Again,
Whatever You Decide Just Have Faith And You Will Shift Those Last Few Lbs,
Elaine X

I am eating though, I'm having salads and stuff, basically doing 810 because my BMI is almost 25. I don't think I'm actually allowed to drop back to SS, so as far as the CD goes, if things don't start moving, I don't really have many other plans to work on. I can't drop to SS, and going up to 1000 isn't going to work if 810 isn't. It's just frustrating, I feel completely stuck.

Maybe You Have Gone As Far As You Can On Cd Hun,maybe Its Time To Change To Something That Will Work Better For You,i Dont Know What That Might Be But Maybe You Have Something In Mind As This Is Going On For A While,alot Of Maybes I Know ,sorry!!!!
As You Have Said Too,the Money Side Of Things Can Be Hard To,im Not Trying To Sway You In Any Way.give It 1 More Week And If Things Dont Go Right For You From There You Could Turn To Plan B If You Have One,
Sorry Im Not Loads Of Help,
Elaine X

you never know hon, this last week could give you the sudden drop you need. or you could switch to low carbing so you remain in ketosis but have more energy to do more exercise?

whatever you decide honey. best of luck!!

abz xx

It sounds to me as though you want to stop (?) and try something different. And maybe you should.

To be honest it seems unlikely that you should be maintaining weight if you are sticking to your 850 - you're not adding somthing else are you e.g. odd glass of wine?

If you are being 'good' then I think you need to stick it out - up your exercise and be careful that you are not full of 4ltrs of water prior to you weigh in!

The fat will fade - it has to!! If you are not eating enough to live then the body must take what it needs from somewhere else (bums and tums are good :D).

So don't stop - by all means plan to go GI but make sure you end CD on a high!

Best of luck! Bikini here you come!

It sounds to me as though you want to stop (?) and try something different. And maybe you should.

To be honest it seems unlikely that you should be maintaining weight if you are sticking to your 850 - you're not adding somthing else are you e.g. odd glass of wine?

If you are being 'good' then I think you need to stick it out - up your exercise and be careful that you are not full of 4ltrs of water prior to you weigh in!

The fat will fade - it has to!! If you are not eating enough to live then the body must take what it needs from somewhere else (bums and tums are good :D).

So don't stop - by all means plan to go GI but make sure you end CD on a high!

Best of luck! Bikini here you come!

Nope, I'm a teetotaller so not adding anything.

I've decided to give it until the 30th. Hold on to being in the 8stone somethings, even just 8st 13lbs. It's a goal, if not the goal. If it doesn't happen, that's pretty much a month of staying the same, and it's time to move on. I don't actually mind taking a little while to drop the last stone. I would happily do it over a few months. The CD is meant to be fast weight loss, though, a short term thing, and that's what I'm paying for.

Thanks for all your support and advice.

Back