Im going to lose 10 stone

Your doing so well :) I wish I had stuck to 100% but today a new day xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Fantastic ILW :)

wow what an achievement and a true inspiration, especially for me who began around your start weight.

Great willpower to avoid the late night snacks and their beckoning lights and aroma.:eek:

You must be feeling and looking great, what a guy!!!

Just brilliant! :D

Thanks so much everyone

Yes I am starting to feel lighter now, I treated myself to an iPod touch and am using it to send this reply it's very cool. Made a bit of a blunder today at work accidentally put hot water into my shake! Managed to drink half though! Hope everyone is having a good thursday :)

Thanks so much everyone

Yes I am starting to feel lighter now, I treated myself to an iPod touch and am using it to send this reply it's very cool. Made a bit of a blunder today at work accidentally put hot water into my shake! Managed to drink half though! Hope everyone is having a good thursday :)
Congrats on your weight loss, you're doing brilliantly:D

accidentally put hot water into my shake! Managed to drink half though!

I hope the diet isnt effecting yor concentration, are mental health is also so important to us.

Hope you are having a good week. xx

ha thanks yes tbh i am feeling less 'full of the joys of spring' than I used to but on 600 calories a day I guess this is to be expected! I must add though i've only been getting 6 hours sleep a night so am going to try for 8 hours a night next week.

Hope everyone is having a solid week on plan, i'm just finishing my banana shake here and am going to watch rocky III, gl everyone

Last edited:
Hope you get some more sleep ILW :)...sleep away those lbs ;)

sad news about your sister, break ups are painful and no matter what well meaning friends and family tell us, it is like a bereavement and takes time to get over in her own way and time scale, just be there for her and listen if she wants to talk, and talk if she wants to listen....wise words from an old owl like me :)

Have a good day, keep on that track, you are doing amazingly well :D

Heya, you're doing amazingly well! Keep it up :)
Sorry to hear about your sister, that's got to be tough, but at least shehas you there to help her pick up the pieces!
Stay positive, hope you have a great week and don't have any more hot water mishaps! ;)

Hi ILW
Flippin heck mate 600 calories a day:eek::eek: is that actually safe!.

You hav been doing great on it, and i agree on 600 cals, i would find it hard to be upbeat.

Sorry to hear about your sister. It is no matter how long or short a relationship..if you love them...its pain.
She is lucky to have a brother who is lookingout for her and im sure she will make good use of you broad shoulders.

There is another side to helping others, we worry alot, we help a much as possible and search our minds and strengths to try to make teh situstion go away. While doing that we forget our own strengths or use pinch some of our own much needed support.

We are ponly as strong for others as much as we stay strong ourselves.

Please look after you while you do it.

GL tomorrow for wiegh in xx

thanks alot for the comments really useful to read ! Also thanks for comments about diet - i've been feeling a bit 'cheesed of' with the diet lately it's getting monotonous. Would love to just eat food! But i think this is just a phase i'm going through, hopefully i'll have lost some weight tomorrow by weigh in and it will remotivate me! Thanks again all! gl

i've been feeling a bit 'cheesed of' with the diet lately it's getting monotonous. Would love to just eat food!

This could be boredum or could be your body calling.
Have you got a health adviser with your diet scheme you could give them a call.
I find by the end of the wk im pretty feed up unless ive behaved and i know Ive done good lol.
I think you have done excellent, and tomorrow will keepyou going again.:)

thankyou very much rr and lfm, I dont know why but I'm continuing to find it really hard to keep my motivation up lately. I nearly just came off it this evening called my sister and she persuaded me to stay on it. So much for me being the supportive one!

She said if I'm coming off it, it should be a planned decision, not just a whim, and she told me how hard it is to get back on it when you come off it (it took her a cpl of months). I guess I knew I shouldn't come off it, that's why I called her...

My life seems quite vacuous at the moment. I guess it just goes to show how emotionally dependent on food and alcohol I was (partially... still am!)

---

Just had my weekly weigh in and have lost 4ibs, so now weigh 17stone 9ibs.

So onwards and upwards... fingers crossed I'll still be on plan this time next week!

Wow fantastic loss ILW :) well done!

We all get to the stage on any diet when boredom sets in, don't worry, your sister is right. Just try to rise above the feeling of giving up, you will be so pleased that you remained on track and achieved your dream. I have came off countless diets over the years, and piled on more weight each time and always regretted it, hence why I am here today :eek: but determined this time to see it through, I don't want to ever start from the beginning all over again :rolleyes:

If you are really struggling, maybe you could switch to another diet plan? For variation and to halt the boredom feeling? just a thought :)
Stay with us whichever plan you choose, you have came so far, and you don't really want to undo all your hard work now :eek: Read through your diary from the start and reignite all that motivation and reasons for being here in the first place.

Good luck :)

HI ILW
What a great loss well done, ont kcik your self to much regarding almost coming ff. Your only human.

I second what Rose has said.
I re read my thread last night and it has realy helped with my mind set.

I jazzed up my signature a bot as that was feeling as stagnent as me.

I think when the time comes that you do want to come off, maybe concider already being part of a dance class or aerobics class? Have you done any research as to the best way to ween off?

Maybe Have your meals planned with a rolling 2 week set menu.

Walking out to an abyss, would be so sad and you have/are doing so well and achieved so much.

Again as Rose has written, what ever actions you choose, lease stay around and share experiences.

I decided yesterday that iwill be here for how ever long this takes. I may get kiked of for loitering :D but i will sneak in through the back door :D.

Do you think comeing back in here again for the week will help?

GL for the rest of the week, XX

Thanks RR and LFM you guys are like positive vibe machines, just what I needed. That's a great idea about coming back here more often, I think i'll switch to checking in daily for the next couple of weeks and see if that helps, reading peoples journies etc.

I'm also going to start working on a plan for my life, and figure out where I want to be in the next year or two and start taking steps to get there. Thanks all! glglgl

ty lfm <3 well.. i need to get my mojo back just seems like a grind at the moment :( I def need to start logging back in here more often, havent logged in for 5 days I just feel so tired by the time i've done the things i want to do when i get in from work I never seem to have any time.

Had a sneaky weigh in today 1 day early and i've lost 2ibs... meh, i shouldn't complain a loss is a loss and who knows what next week will bring. I introduced tea this week (just probabally 4 cups in total ) of black pg tips with no sugar. Pretty sure that should be ok. Was getting bored of just water and shakes.

looking forward to feeling good about this lark again at some point instead of feeling like its just a grind! !!!! MEANWHILE... when I stop complaining - I can't wait to check out how everyones doing hopefully tomorrow when I set an hour or two aside to check this place out!

GL all

thanks again lfm ;p was nice to see your comment - gl!

Back