Im going to lose 10 stone

Hi
how are you today? Don't beat yourself up about wee blips, they are all 'repairable' :)

It is so difficult at times isn't it? especially when there is a break in routine, holidays etc, but the good thing is, you recognise the slip ups and the fact you came back on here and 'confessed' lol, shows that you really want to stay committed to your original plan. It is far too easy to slip up and treat ourselves, then the slip up lasts for days or weeks, I know I've done the same on past diets and given up when I thought I was a lost cause...so get your mind re-focused, switch the light bulb on, and when it is all in place....go for it!!!!..as you say, you only need one complete day of staying on track, then the rest will follow... you have said today is the day..so come on....make today THE day ILW :D I'll be back tonight to 'check' how you have got on! :D

40lbs lost..and 6lbs on, that will be off in no time...GO FOR IT ILW :)

Good luck, I look forward to reading your posts again :)

HI ILW
I wondered where you had been, hhhmmm what can i say :rolleyes:. I think we all went on a bit of a food bender last week:D

Have you thought about changing your wieghin day to a Monday, come join me Rose and Maisie and i think a couple of others now to.

Its great fun having someone to swapp the enjoyment with on the same day. come in out of the cold;);):D

Your drinking, brings back memorys, not great ones:(.
You could be me... you can most certainly do it.
I stopped drinking 20 years ago...i never was a real drinker... I just drank because its what peole do. ( if that makes sense)
I had a blip 12 years ago and an evening slip up 10 years ago. I have had 2 halves at christmas but OMG:eek: the instant headache was just not worth it.

Im very lucky as i loved my car and the independance it gave and no taxi costs. A great asset for me to not continue.

You already know your decision;) its sometimes hard convincing your mates of it thou.

40lb is a tremendouse wieght loss and 6lb on is in no way a failure. Please look at it as scales and percentages and it makes sense.

And in my motherly voice, "Get that chin up and look at the view ahead";) XXX

Hi
I haven't been sitting here waiting to pounce when you posted ILW, honestly!!! :D I just happen to be here tonight at the same time.

Just deal with one thing at a time in your life, and when you feel ready to get back on this bandwagon with us, just reach out, we will all pull you up and place you back in the saddle :)

You have been doing something positive, so well done! Keep posting and pop in and out when you can, take care :)

Oh ILW
sending you PM
Please dont let the buxxers drag you down.
Good you have some positive vibe going on.
Feed on that and keep your chin up.
We are all here for you when your ready.
xx

Ty :) yes this is a journey to greatness and i've just jumped back on the stairs... First day back on plan finally complete! 3 times i've tried in last six days or so lol... Ill certainly think twice before taking a 'few days off' in future! :king2:

I weighed myself tonight and i'm same as I was a day ago (even with an extra day off plan) which is handy. So I'm still weighing in at 17stone 8ibs at the moment, so have kept the 40ibs off and my time off has cost me 6ibs which isn't too bad at all.

My new weigh in day is Thursday now, would love to join you guys on Monday but I know I need the week after starting back on. Just keeps it simple for me if every weigh in i'm a week ahead :)

Both my debts have agreed to my generous proposals which will mean i'll have them both cleared in ten-twelve months. It will mean i'll have no spare cash and will just be able to work and drink exante for next ten months though lol.. (give or take about £50 a month!) - but you know, if i can do that, my life will be so much improved in ten months.

Gl everyone! see you next week

Last edited:
ImLosingWeight said:
Ty :) yes this is a journey to greatness and i've just jumped back on the stairs... First day back on plan finally complete! 3 times i've tried in last six days or so lol... Ill certainly think twice before taking a 'few days off' in future! :king2:

I weighed myself tonight and i'm same as I was a day ago (even with an extra day off plan) which is handy. So I'm still weighing in at 17stone 8ibs at the moment, so have kept the 40ibs off and my time off has cost me 6ibs which isn't too bad at all.

My new weigh in day is Thursday now, would love to join you guys on Monday but I know I need the week after starting back on. Just keeps it simple for me if every weigh in i'm a week ahead :)

Both my debts have agreed to my generous proposals which will mean i'll have them both cleared in ten-twelve months. It will mean i'll have no spare cash and will just be able to work and drink exante for next ten months though lol.. (give or take about £50 a month!) - but you know, if i can do that, my life will be so much improved in ten months.

Gl everyone! see you next week

Well done for getting back 'on it' :)

Totaly see where you are coming from with this. I did an exchange last week and im not sure if it was that or some other unknown reason but I was not myself again.

Amazing what a couple of days off can do isnt it:eek:. Good job were all strong and can kick the devil off the shoulder.

Look forward to reading next week how you are doing.

Not putting Good Luck you dont need it;).

Catch you soon xx

Midway through day 3 so far so good... I reallllllly fancied a curry last night. It's funny after being on this for a couple of weeks you take it for granted the fact you can stay on it without too much of a problem... then when you start first few days again!!!! You are brought back down to earth. Hopefully if I can continue on through the weekend by end of Monday should be well into Ketosis?!!! As that will be 5 days out of the way.

Water is my friend at the moment, whenever I fancy eating something nice I guzzle some water and it tricks me into thinking I'm eating lol.

GL fellow fat fighters! =)

Last edited:
Puffed and panted around the country park, weather dull, but managed to walk for just over an hour today and the rain stayed off. Took our wee boy to the adventure playground, but didn't stay as long as usual, as it was too busy! Many walkers in the park though, of all ages and stamina :eek:
On the way home I picked up some quorn mince and pack of mixed peppers for a colourful dinner tomorrow, forgot to buy a slimming mag, but have found a slimming programme on tv, its on MTV, sky channel 126? on wednesday evenings and repeated during the week and weekends. Its called 'I used to be fat', its an american programme and looks like its based on young adults/late teens I love before and after programmes, they are very inspiring! I caught today's by accident when we got home, the guy was 18 and weighed 306lbs, 16 weeks later he had lost 86lbs.... 6 stone!!!! he had a personal trainer, that didn't stand for no nonsense or excuses, but she was really good with him, and encouraged him to exercise and taught him to eat healthily, she even raided his mum's cupboards and fridge and binned almost everything in there!...(in the style of 'you are what you eat' :eek:) he was completely transformed as he left home to start college.

His trainer made a very good point when his mum protested that she fed him fattening pasta meals etc (an italian family) as she wanted to show him how much she loved him by feeding him tasty meals.....the trainer said, her mum and dad fed her healthy food as a child, BECAUSE they loved her!!!!!
very interesting and valid point :)

Now I've got a new 'diet prog' to follow for motivation. I watched today's while trying to prepare dinner..multi tasking!

Have a good evening folks :D

heh did you mean to post that here! ;p good to see your doing so well rainbow :)

Newsflash! Crashed off the diet again!!!! today. 17stone 12 pounds now. But I am going to get a grip. Restart tomorrow and by hook or by crook I will stay on it this time.

I'm not updating this blog anymore, tyvm for everyone that supported me. I'm going to continue my blog over at wordpress - I'm going to be slim | 18 to 10 stone in 8 months- do feel free to drop by and say hello :)

In the meantime I'm just going to use minimins to keep up with how everyone else is doing, gl everyone!

OMG ILW going to miss you:cry:, there was a gap when you dissapeared originaly.

I hope it works for you thou and if its what you need to do to get your self focused then need must.
I will be happy to pop by and see how you are doing.
I greatly admire how far you have come.

Dont let the munch monsters get you;).

Thank you for your support on here too.
Its been inspirational knowing you
XX Best of Luck XXX

Back