Being at home all day sick is hard.......

Corey

longs to be average!
Just wondering how others cope when off work sick?

I live directly opposite an ASDA store, so close in fact that I can walk there, pick up a packet of biscuits and be back home during a commerical break. Before starting LL, it would be so easy to walk over there get a few bits and comfort eat all day long when I was feeling under the weather. Now I have been off sick for two days and although have resisted the temptation am wondering how others deal with those times when the ideal opportunity to comfort eat presents itself??

Hi Corey
Keep reminding yourself of why you are doing this. I am sure feeling ill does not help. But there is that end goal to look forward to.
Hope you feel better soon.
Tan

Corey get on here and then you wont have time to go to the shops.

Hope you feel better soon.

After reading a post somewhere else on here, have now discovered the Arcade - doubt I'll have time to make my shakes and soups now ;)

Yep, the arcade will keep you busy all right!

Just ignore all cravings - close the blinds and don't look at Asda .... and keep reminding yourself how well you're doing and how much slimmer you're soon going to be.

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Treat this as an opportunity to prove to yourself how strong you are.

I'm going through the same thing, feel ill, want to comfort eat, not happy! Every night, when I drag myself off to bed I stop to tell myself how well I did to stay strong.

Each tough day I get through just helps me to realise that I can do it.

When you've managed a tough day, the other days are easy peasy!

Back