Being brave here *gulp*

Oh Yasmine girl you look fabulous and you definately need to lose the shorts. Just look at how far you have come.
I agree with the others about the exercise, that will help to sculpt your body into a shape that is more acceptable to you because thats what really matters - its how you feel about your body that counts. But like Blackrose says - you should really cut yourself some slack ;)
Thank you so much hun :).

Yeh, excersise and lots of it LOL. I'm thinking of joining the gym, doing Pilates and aerobic classes, and do Salsa every thursday. Hopefully this will put me all in shape :D

How are you doing on LT? I've never see you here before, and your weightloss is amazing so far!

I think you look fantastic, you have done so well and I'm sure with your determination you will be wearing a bikini in no time! xx

I think you look fantastic, you have done so well and I'm sure with your determination you will be wearing a bikini in no time! xx
Aww thanks Caroline :hug99:

You are looking SO fab! I think toning-up excercisies will be all you need after your total weight-loss and you will feel so confident in your skin. Please, please dont be suckered into thinking there is just one perfect shape that we must all be driven to aquire....I have stopped buying magazines that make me feel inferior, its all down to computer graphics, airbrushing and worst of all, plastic surgery anyway! I am longing to be a size 14, I have a large frame, thanks to the genes on my Dads side. My OH wants me sto stop now and I'm a size 16. Men (on the whole) love curvy, voluptuous women, something soft to snuggle up to, not all bony like Posh....It's only women who feel its great to be stick thin like her!!!!

You are doing SO well, you are amazing right now!

Aww cheers love. I know exactly what you mean.

I am much happier, with the top half anyway, not that I'm not happy with the bottoms at all, I mean it is much different from before, but not how I want it, you know?

I've been doing some step ups for my bum and thighs, they are killing me! LOL, gonna do more tomorrow. Oh body pump! I remember doing that years ago! that does kill! :D

LMAO -Yip -it kills alright. Get into it! lol

You are looking SO fab! I think toning-up excercisies will be all you need after your total weight-loss and you will feel so confident in your skin. Please, please dont be suckered into thinking there is just one perfect shape that we must all be driven to aquire....I have stopped buying magazines that make me feel inferior, its all down to computer graphics, airbrushing and worst of all, plastic surgery anyway! I am longing to be a size 14, I have a large frame, thanks to the genes on my Dads side. My OH wants me sto stop now and I'm a size 16. Men (on the whole) love curvy, voluptuous women, something soft to snuggle up to, not all bony like Posh....It's only women who feel its great to be stick thin like her!!!!

You are doing SO well, you are amazing right now!
Thanks, that does make me feel a little better :)

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see when I reach 10st of what's to be of my body :)

Back