being put off exercise

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
i've noticed a few posts on here when people have mentioned that they are not getting good weight losses when they exercise. its starting to put me off doing anything until i get to goal but at the same time i'm worried that if i dont do anything at all, i'll end up with saggy skin. can anyone suggest anything i can do in the house which wont affect my loss but will help me retain elasticity in my skin? would just toning exercises e.g. squats, sit-ups do the trick?? thanks :) xx

Sometimes it's not about what the scale say honey, it can be that they are just losing inches rather than lbs. Don't be put off, there is a really good sticky about scales you need to have a read. Basically if you know you have been 100% regardless of what the scale and tape measure say there is no way it will come off eventually.

I started doing 10mins of intense exercise a night and it is making me feel great knowing that i am doing something rather that just waiting for the shakes to work! hope this makes sense!??
x x x x

Sometimes it's not about what the scale say honey, it can be that they are just losing inches rather than lbs. Don't be put off, there is a really good sticky about scales you need to have a read. Basically if you know you have been 100% regardless of what the scale and tape measure say there is no way it will come off eventually.

I started doing 10mins of intense exercise a night and it is making me feel great knowing that i am doing something rather that just waiting for the shakes to work! hope this makes sense!??
x x x x

i started doing the 10 mins too, although i only did 4 minutes, following the Tabata method of 20 secs intense workout then 10 secs break. i need to do this more regularly i think to get into the toning again. im on holidays 1st week of june so would be nice to lose another 10lbs and get into a bikini but not look saggy, lol!!

10 minute trainer, beach body is what i have been using. You can do it in your front room and it is amazing x

Keep doing what u are...I have bee also getting feedbacks for my poor weightloss and most of them say it could be gym...

I am going to stop it for a week though am not convinced but am doing it more ruling out the arguments that my CD make when I don't lose weight.

I will probably get back to my workouts next week...

Good luck

On pc the stickies are at the top of the page & are marked 'sticky'. On my android app, there is a box marked sticky right at the top next to the blue one that says threads. Hope this helps.

Back