Being strong at McDonalds!

MrsBadger

Husband has gone for drive-thru an have opted for 6 nuggets (9 syns) but with a garden side salad and diet coke. Polishing my halo will help burn it off LOL x

My hubby and kids had one yesterday, I got some cooked chicken from morrisons and had it with a jacket potato, couldn't believe it lol x

haha, I had to stop off at a service station yesterday hungover with friends. they all went and sat in Burker King while I went to M&S to stock up on some fruit and low syn sarnie! My friend left loads of chips as well and normally I'd be like "waste not want not" and hoover them up. DIDNT THOUGH :D

haha, I had to stop off at a service station yesterday hungover with friends. they all went and sat in Burker King while I went to M&S to stock up on some fruit and low syn sarnie! My friend left loads of chips as well and normally I'd be like "waste not want not" and hoover them up. DIDNT THOUGH :D

Wow well done you it's tough when your around people enjoying food we can't have but on reflection it does make you feel awful afterwards!

Back