Beki's diary of failing everything BUT this (i hope)

Beki

Gold Member

Last edited:
Ho beki. Well done for starting - i know you can do this :D

You're not a failure, Beki. It sounds like you've succeeded at a lot of things, it's just that circumstances have meant you've retraced your steps and had to redo the work. Happens to a lot of us, trust me. And while I'm in favor of weight loss surgery I think the band is one of those ones that is a lot harder than it looks and you really need to get lucky to get it working perfectly for you. You sound determined to do this and that's all you need, I'm sure you'll do great.

not a failure...you have 2 lovely children and i trust a successful life in other ways.
losing some weight would make you feel better, i know, been up and down several times, several ways, like you.
atkins is different, it does work, but can't be played with, stick with us and we will help you stick with it!

Morning beki :D

Have a lovely and succesful day!

Morning Bekki,

as Bren says, you're not a failure whilst you're still trying

Welcome Beki

You aren't a failure, lovie, you're human like the rest of us! You will love Atkins - drink lots of water (as much as you can and then more) and try to keep your menu simple - I find that's what works for me.

Susie

Definitely not a failure Beki, you only fail when you give up completely.

The good thing about Atkins is that it is so easy to stick with. Dont obsess about the scales though - take it from one who knows. The weight will come off at its own pace but it will come off.

Back