Bellyflop!!! Get your finger out!

Right Bellyflop!!!! Get your finger out and start some new exciting thread... your slacking girl! ;)

Oh yeah and dish something spicy out to the scazman also please xox

Lots of love and ketones
julzie
xoxo

Julz purlease, you are becoming sex mad girl! I m getting embarrassed reading your posts of late ;-p xxx

Haha girl after your own heart hey Gaz? x

Right Bellyflop!!!! Get your finger out.....

I don't have my finger in anything!:eek:;)

Not today, anyway!;):D

I shall think of some suitably minded filth/smut for you and get back to you, asap!

LOL! I didnt mean anything rude by get your finger out... it is a common saying? well it is in northern ireland anyway... "hey boy - get your finger out and get some work done." Its what u say to someone who is lazy....

Honestly Gaz you so corrupted, God help the girls around ur area they wont be able to resist your sexy looks, gorgeous clothes, charm, wit and authoritian outlook on life.... and i guess they will just have to put up with your pervertedness ;) xox

LOL! I didnt mean anything rude by get your finger out... it is a common saying? well it is in northern ireland anyway... "hey boy - get your finger out and get some work done." Its what u say to someone who is lazy....

Honestly Gaz you so corrupted, God help the girls around ur area they wont be able to resist your sexy looks, gorgeous clothes, charm, wit and authoritian outlook on life.... and i guess they will just have to put up with your pervertedness ;) xox

Julz, I know all about the 'finger out' saying , was just just having a laff with you!:D

I am really trying, but today I seem to be smut free!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....I am most disturbed by this....I want my MOJO back!:D

Maybe it's my inner virgin Mary telling me to be good on a Sunday?!;)

well thefutreisbright...if you after a bit of smut, here's a picture of my big cock!

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

*Decides to say nothing about the redness of Fat Boy's cock head*

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL

Julz, I know all about the 'finger out' saying , was just just having a laff with you!:D

I am really trying, but today I seem to be smut free!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....I am most disturbed by this....I want my MOJO back!:D

Maybe it's my inner virgin Mary telling me to be good on a Sunday?!;)

Flips sake bellyflop... start a good thread... one of ur brillaint questions, doesnt have to be sexual! lol xoxox

very...

impressive isn't it

very impressive..... havent seen one as big as that in quite a while.... lol ;)

:( oh im getting depressed now - the withdrawal symptoms......

Back