Bellys gonna get me! -Glens Diary-

Hi Glenbo :)
just popping in to say hi & well done for how well you've done so far!
Also I think that if you try and tell yourself that you like/love the diet you're on it might be a little easier to stick with? Just a suggestion but you never know what a bit of positive thinking will do :D
Daisy x

good luck & have fun:D

Thats it now for 3 days,I'm going to eat carbs all weekend and start again monday,hopefully it will reboot it a bit.

Managed to lose 5lbs this week....not the 7lb i wanted but close enough.

carbs are gonna get ya! :whistle: lol x

5lb is more than enough to loose in a week :copon:....i will place a bet..(and dont be disheartened when i am right ;))...i bet...if you have 3 days off...you will put on at least 3lb!

i wouldnt have said there was any problem with your weight...and loosing you want to, could be done through training alone...?

According to my scales......i am obese :eek:...which i am not! but they are only there as an indication....as is BMI ....but even i have love handles :party0048:....my top half is quite toned...so are my legs (maybe a little too much :0icanfly:)....but we aint ever happy are we!

course i will do you a diet...but i need to know a few things first (that you may not want to tell everyone...) like your height, weight, goal, food likes/dislikes, and i will try and work with the food you do like :happy036:

firstly hun, dont be too disheartened :hug99:

as with all extreme diets...you loose quickly..but you also gain quickly too ..its just the way your body works :d'oh:

your diet should be made up of 60% of complex carbs, 30% protien and 10% good fats.

combine that with a good exercise regime and your guaranteed to loose wieght and hit your natural plataeu.

the slower you loose weight ...the more probable you are to keeping it off ....and looking at you hun...you are not overweight...dont beat yourself up...we all luv ya :sign0168:

wow, lookin gooood! ;)
i wish it was easy to keep good shape hapilly ever after when finally getting in it.. so i wish good luck for you and for me with that! ;)

Back