Best Activity Trackers?

Cutie.Patootie

Hi All,

Apologies if there is a thread similar to this already, I'm new to the forum and still finding my way around!

I'm looking to buy an activity tracker but there seem to be so many available now, just wondering which ones people think are the best? Most of them seem to be around £80+ so hoping for some feedback before I buy one! :)

Thank ya kindly x

I have a fitbit flex, and I love it. Haven't tried any others, though. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably buy a fitbit one instead, since it measures floors as well as steps--encourages you to take the stairs.

Definitely shop around before you get one, since you can often find fitbits on offer.

I bought a Fitbit Charge last week from Argos it had 20% off making it £79.99. I haven't used it yet as need to get it set up but the reviews seem good. x

Thank you for all of your replies :)

I think I'm gonna go for the Jawbone UP24 when I get paid, heard nothing but good things about them! xx

Another vote for fitbit here, I have the Flex and love it. Best £70 I've ever spent

Haha, oh no... now I'm confused! Maybe I should just see which is cheaper come payday!

I do like that you can change the straps with the fitbit flex though... xx

I have the Up 24. The band itself is really good, comfortable to wear, sensitive and accurate.

The app is ok - I quite like the coaching bit and it's easy to use. The main drawback is the food tracking which is a bit clunky to use. However you can link your band to my fitness pal and track food on there which I'm told works well. I just haven't got round to it yet!

I have a Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor & Watch. Bought for £45 online. Great to show cals burnt.
I use Endomondo on my phone to track the routes that I run/walk

I have a vivosmart with a hr monitor for excercise classes and am loving it!

Back