Best choc orange hiding alternative?

Lisaberry

Silver Member
My son just ate my last one and now my planned Friday tea and biccie treat is in jeopardy!
I find the Alpen lights a bit dull and the fibre plus ok but nowhere near as nice.
Does anyone know of a biccie that's anything like the hi fi bar??

Do you not like the choc n orange alpen lights then? Tried Mikados?Hubby loves them as a quick choc fix x

The thing with the alpens is there isn't enough choc on them!

For a choccy fix you might like chocolate chip Snack-a-Jacks, they are 3 syns for a giant one which is kind of like having 3 biscuits :) not cereal-bar-like though!

i know its been said but chocolate orange options then i cut up a flump to put in it
it helps with the craving and its only like 4.5 syns and tastes good!
x

Firstly, gah my iPhone is really annoying me with it's auto correct! Hiding? I did mean hi fi!

Found my alternative...the Tesco choc orange bars. They are 90 cals, 4 syns and very chocolatey! Yey!

I make sure I have a 2 finger kitkat (5 1/2 syns) or a fun size bag of maltesers (5 syns) with my cup of tea once a day. Just keeps me on plan and I really look forward to it xx

but I can't stop at one ! I wish they'd sell them individually wrapped like wagon wheels...................oh wagon wheels, love them love them love them..............doing a homer simpson impression.

Mmmm I love wagon wheels! Mmm, I want a sandwich spread sarnie with some roast beef monster munch, a wagon wheel and some um bongo!

Just beginning to make an appearance in the shops are the cadbury chocolate biscuits in boxes with festive characters.

These are basically the same as the boxes of animal biscuits you used to get - but I havent been able to get hold of those for ages (believe me, I scour the aisles of every Sainsburys, Tescos, ASDA, MOrrisons, Co-op I go to - even checking in different branches - and even have a look in pound shops etc) - they just dont seem to sell them anymore - preferring to stock the individual size bags of tiny ones.

Anyway, one animal biscuit =1 syn - which i think is brilliant - I tend to be pretty disciplined and just have one or two, but even splurging on half a dozen doesnt do too much harm.

It just seems ludicrous that a nice chocolate biscuit has less syns than a boring old rich tea - but I'm happy that its the case!

Will have to stock up on the christmas supplies now - and hope the use by dates are long enough to keep me going once the christmas stock goes!

**** WARNING! ****

Cadbury Jumbo Animals Biscuits each

extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2

are those the big animal biscuits.if so i bought thses the other day at asda..are they really only 1 syn each,goodness might have to invest in some more they are actually like a real biscuit x good luck in hunting for them x

do you mean these if so i just checked my asda online and they do do them for a £1.00

0072417111297_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

No, I mean the ones that come in a cardboard box, they are smaller than those (hence why only one syn!)

They really don't seem to stock them anywhere anymore, but they always bring out a christmassy variety which are pretty much the same thing.

They dont even seem to be on the SW website anymore, but are still in my book

Animal biscuits no longer on website, or in the books (must have imagined that) - but the christmassy equivilent are on SW website and they are definitely one syn each.

Cadbury Santa's Festive Friends Biscuits each
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

They look like this:

cadbury-santa-s-festive-friends.jpg

And in Sainsbury's at the moment (on the website at least) they are £1.59 a box, but 2 for £1!!!!

I'm buying loads!

Back