Best choice for Burger King??

MinnieM

We are going (as a family) to Alton Towers tomorrow. We always go to McDonalds for lunch when there, the children really look forward to it ;) I'd already planned to have the Chicken Salad Deli Sandwich and Diet Coke - 5.5pts

Just discovered that McDonalds are no longer at Alton Towers and it is Burger King :confused: What is my best low point but filling option?

I know I could take my own low point packed lunch but I want to join in with the rest of the family otherwise I will feel like I'm being deprived :mad:

I guess thats your opinion because i find my bun always drips in fat after they've microwaved it and it doesnt taste particularly nice.

i do love bugerking but it aint worth the points

small fries 3.5pts

their chicken royal is 10pts

piri piri chicken sandwich is 5pts

14 chicken bites is 5.5pts

flame grilled chicken salad is 2.5pts

hamburger 4.5pts

these r the lowest point things

Hmmm..... that is grim isn't it :(

Think the Piri Piri Chicken Sandwich at 4.5 pts is my best bet.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry WMBB I was typing whilst you post.

I know half a point is neither here nor there but the link said the Piri Piri Chicken sandwich was 4.5 points :confused:

I had burgerking the other day and went with the hamburger. I had it at home so made myself some potato chips too but to be honest just the hamburger and a drink was plenty. You could always have something like the hamburger and bring your own healthier snack/side to go with it?

i calculated the sandwich using nutritional info and my ww calculator.

Hamburger: Cals 275, Sat fat 3 = a value of 4.5

Whopper Jr.: Cals 343, Sat fat 3 = a value of 5.5

Cheeseburger: Cals 320, Sat fat 5 = a value of 6

Piri Piri Chicken Sandwich: Cals 336, Sat fat 0 = a value of 5

Flame-Grilled Chicken Salad: Cals 128, Sat fat 0 = a value of 2

Flame-Grilled Chicken Salad with French Dressing Sachet: Cals 135, Sat fat 0 = a value of 2

Flame-Grilled Chicken Salad with Honey and Mustard Dressing: Cals 160, Sat fat 0 = a value of 2

those are the best options i'm afraid!

had to edit because although some of the points are the same, others have gone up! even with salads! :( it's crazy!! changed them all to proper ones now, don't use the UKLady site for burger king, it obviously is no aware of changes! :(

Last edited:
I'd go with a cheeseburger. 6 points, can't beat a cheeseburger at a theme park!! :D

Hope its a nice day anyway :D

Back