BEST CRUISE ROTATION FOR OVER 100 pounds to lose

Didi M

Hey there all! I need some help. In Dr. Dukan's book I get confused as to which rotation is best for me having so much to lose. I will deal with inconvenience if I get the best results. Any suggestions? :wave_cry:
Thanks!

I personally would go 1/1. One PP day then one PV day and keep that going. It makes the diet easier to do knowing u can have veg/salad every second day. U don't get time to miss it. And it works!!

Hi hun,

I read somewhere that if you have less than 10kg (22lbs) to lose, aim for 3 days of pp and 3 days of pv

If you have more than that, then 5 days pp, 5 days pv.

Can't wait to move to cruise stage! mmm veg! :bliss:

I have just over 60 to lose and following 1:1 with great results. If I need 2 PV days if away etc then I adapt and then have 2 PP days. Think it's a case of finding what works for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are all marvelous to me. I will give the 1/1 a try and cross fingers. But, if resistant then will follow the course of French-y! Thanks a bundle. Have a glorious day! Stay focused! YOU CAN, WE CAN!

Coming late, but I would suggest the best cruise rotation would be the one that you feel would be easiest for you to fit into your life and stick to.

Back