Consolidation Best day for weigh-in on Conso?

curvygirlie

I've weighed myself daily without fail whilst on attack and cruise, but I don't feel it will be very productive for me on Conso as I tend to buckle if I've had a gain (even a tiny few grams ) on the scales. So I'm thinking..would it be best to weigh the day after PP Thursday (ie friday) or the 2nd day after PP?

Or does anyone have other suggestions?

(((Sigh))) So many questions! I'm fed up of Conso already, and I'm only on day 3, only 102 days to go :-(

anyone?? :wave_cry:

I always weigh myself the day after my pp day which for me is Wednesday so I weigh on a Thursday morning as soon as I get up

thankyou :)

Hi Curvygirlie, I hope you don't mind me asking this question here. I noticed on your signature you mention that you have maintained your weight for two months (WELL DONE!!). I too am thinking about consolidation because I can't seem to get below my current weight.

Can I ask, does that mean you have maintained and not lost on cruise for two months?

I put on at least seven pounds in two weeks over Christmas but luckily lost it during during two weeks of cruise but now stuck again! Just not sure what to do.:(

I guess my signature is a little misleading.. not intentionally though.

I gained 5lb over xmas, but got back on cruise on 2nd Jan and managed to shift the lot by last week. Since reaching target and getting 3lbs below I've been trying to lose another 3lb ( i just wanted to see my scales at 8st 13lb- even if it was for just one day) but my heart's not been in it.

The last 2 months i have been on cruise but have been regularly falling off the wagon a couple of times a week - my mindset seems to have been that because i'm under target it's ok to eat crap - hence no further weight loss.

So I'm being realistic - and moved onto Conso.

hope that makes sense.. :)

looking at your stats, you're not far behind! x

Sadly I have been here for many many months outside my two weeks over Christmas.

I think I will see what happens with my weigh in Saturday morning and if I'm still the same will have to think about doing something different.

Back