Best diet program

taniav

What is the best program diet. I never tried many since that they are very expensive for me and i really don't have a lot of time since that i'm a mother to 2 kids and i work 12 hours shift. Can anyone tell me what is the best one. I heard about so many i don't know which one is the best for me.

Ok so you want something simple & easy to follow & something which will fit in with your daily routine.

I'm doing Slimming World & it's all the above. We are a family of four & all eat the same meals. I enjoy wine & chocs & I'm losing weight:D

Why not have a look at the diaries on here (not just SW) & see if you could fit in any of those into your busy day.

Good luck with whatever you chose :)

At the moment i'm not doing any diet. I just cut my meals and make them more healty. I used to fill a plate and probably finish someone else plate aswell. Now i'm eating a lot healtier and i'm using the wii fit 1 hour a day and so far i manage to lose 4 lbs. I don't know if it is worth going into a diet and lose the money when i'm managing to lose weight just by eating a lot healtier and doing exercise.

Back