Best drinking strategy??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by yankeedoodle, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. yankeedoodle

yankeedoodle New Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi. Im new here and have just started weight watchers to lose the weight Ive gained since moving to Ireland. I am doing the quick start on 18 points per day (including the 2 pts added for 200ml of skim milk). I am 24 and go out on the weekends with friends and was wondering if anyone who has been on ww for a while has any good advice for drinks?? I was thinking vodka and no sugar added Robinsons. It says on the ww website that a screwdriver is 3 points, counting the orange juice so im guessing this is prob about 2pts? Im worried that this will interfere with my weight loss even though I am counting my drinks in as points. Any ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    vodka and diet coke then u just point the vodka which is either 0.5 o 1 point

so if you save 4 points in a day thats atleast 4 voddys

i think most spirits are low points just have diet drinks with it

4. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    a 25ml pub measure of malibu is 0.5pts with diet coke. but yeah saving points during the week or earning more through activity points is probably the best way forward :)

5. jefflad

jefflad Member

Jumping on this old thread but could someone advise the points for a measure or Jack Daniels and Gin... and while I'm at it a bottle of Becks and Bud!

Thanks

6. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    JD / gin are 1 point per single measure.

bottle of becks / bud i think are 3? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.