Best exercise dvd for toning to prevent loose skin

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by S-H, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been reading about how to try and prevent loose skin when loosing a large amount of weight (7 stone) and it's often said about doing strength and toning exercises with weights etc.

I don't really know what to do so thought a dvd would be a good start so I wanted to ask if anyone could recommend any good toning dvd's that actually get results. Thank you xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    i'm not sure about dvds although i do like the claire richards one from steps.
    i have a book rosemary conleys inch loss plan - you measure yourself before you start and then she shows you 28 days of toning exercises and then you measure yourself at the end .
    my favourite at the moment is just dance 3 on the wii, it's absolutely brill, it's like a workout in itself and it's fun at the same time,
    hopefully someone else will be able to tell you loads of dvds
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.