Best feeling ever!!

sushidoll85

Have kept being on a diet quiet! That way there is no pressure! I've lost 12lbs since start of jan! Which I couldn't notice apart from my face!

Anyway if people knew I was on a diet I'd shrug off if they said I looked like I lost weight as its just being nice!

But guess what.......people are noticing! And telling me! And it feels great!

All this exercise is doing the world of good!

Do you all tell people your doing ww?

When i first started I didn't tell anyone,just in case I failed.but as I started to lose weight,people started to tell me how good I was looking,and asking how I'd lost the weight.I decided that if I wanted to keep it off for good I should tell them,so I would have a good reason to keep at it.it worked.I got so much support from everyone :)

That's great. Nice to know what you're doing is working. Well done on your loss.

I haven't told anyone, apart from my OH, yet. I don't really think it's anyone's business and like you say, no pressure that way. I'd definitely like to get my head into it a bit more before it becomes common knowledge x

wELL DOEN DAHL!

I tell everyone I meet lol. If someone says, I need to loose a couple of stones I send them straight weight watchers way!!! It's the only diet I have truly stuck to for more than a month and the weight is coming off nicely. I have just started having people say 'have you lost weight'....which makes me feel good. It keeps me motivated that people know I am on a diet...that way I have no way of pretending to myself! My mum, my mum's friend and me go and me and my mum have both lost 10%ish....the lady who comes with us is 5 ft 1, 18 stone and has lost only 4lbs in 13 weeks....nobody knows she is on it and so she has no support!! Works for me anyway! xxx

Back