best hxB cheese on green?

Lea C

Hi all

Can anyone recommend the nicest cheese as hxB on green? and how much i can have? I don't ever usually have cheese so I wouldn't have a clue what's nicest but I know some of the low fat ones are pretty tasteles...don't wanna be disappointed.

Thanks for any advice.

xx

A lot of people like Cathedral City Light. You need to be careful with the amounts though. The new Food optimising book says you can have 45g reduced fat cheese but when you look more closely you are actually only allowed 40g of the cathedral city light one.

How odd, is there just more cals in cathedral city light than other light cheeses then? still 40g of it seems a decent amount.
Do you know how much full fat cheese you're allowed now?
xx

How odd, is there just more cals in cathedral city light than other light cheeses then? still 40g of it seems a decent amount.
Do you know how much full fat cheese you're allowed now?
xx

As far as I'm aware it's 30g, but that might be slightly different for different cheeses and different as a B on green. I never use cheese as a B choice so I'm unsure. Sorry - not much help :)

Thanks :eek: I'm not a cheese person either but just craving cheese on toast at the moment. I daren't have any til I's sure I'm having the right amount though!
So if you're only allowed 40g Cathedral City lighter, how much of the full fat one can you have...anyone?

xx

Cathedral City full fat's not specifically listed, so I'd go with the standard cheddar amount ie 30g

Hii

Quick question. Can you have cheese as your 2 hexA and 2 HexB in one day on green ??

Xxx

Hii

Quick question. Can you have cheese as your 2 hexA and 2 HexB in one day on green ??

Xxx

Yes you can, as long as they're all measured and you're having the correct amounts that works :) I've seen Ermintrude say she has done this before!

Thankyou. Was unsure as it seems like alot.

I usually use all my hexA and then fancy cheese and ryvita. Glad I can have it now :)

Xxx

Back