Best low-syn hot chocolate and values?

Hi everyone!
Ok, as a little treat tonight I'm going to allow myself a hot chocolate- I have Options Belgian Chocolate flavour, Options Wicked White Chocolate and Skinny Cow hot chocolate (original) sachets.
Could anyone tell me the syn values for these please, and which one is the 'best'?
Thankyou ^_^
p.s. sneaky little extra question, but is ALL fat free natural yogurt free on both days?
Xx:p

Last edited:
fat free natural yogurt is free on all plans, yes.

the options sachets and skinny cow sachets are 2 syns each.

The options wicked white choc ones are 2 1/2 syns, The Belgium choc is 2.

Just for future reference, I personally think the BEST hot chocolate is Highlights dark chocolate- and it's only 1.5 syns per sachet. It tastes really chocolaty and is as near as the real stuff that you can get

xxxx

Just for future reference, I personally think the BEST hot chocolate is Highlights dark chocolate- and it's only 1.5 syns per sachet. It tastes really chocolaty and is as near as the real stuff that you can get

xxxx

I second that although my absolute favourite is the horlicks light malted chocolate, but was horrified to learn they are 5.5 syns :eek: :eek: :eek:

My favourite is the Belgian Choc Options one. I have some skinny Cow ones in the cupboard and whilst they are 'ok', they are missing 'something' and never seem to dissolve properly.

cadbury highlight DARK sachet only 1.5 and yummy yum (and i dont like dark choc!)

I haven't tried the Skinny Cow - just because their flavours aren't a bit run-of-the-mill for me. The Highlights are a bit the same for choice of flavours but they certainly taste better & mix much easier. The Options have a brilliant range of flavours - although I haven't been able to find one of my fav's (Going Bananas) for ages - most supermarkets just have the orange, mint or turkish delight. Options also do a very nice Indulgence range - Cherry or Fudge (only found in Morrisons so far), but they're in slightly larger sachets so are 3 syns each. I also love the Horlicks, but I've got a jar of the Very Low Fat and 11g (approx 4 tsp) is only 2 syns.

All that talk of chocolate .......... I think I'll put the kettle on.. Mmmm

Back