Best music to work out to ?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by skinnybodyc, 12 February 2013.

1. skinnybodyc

skinnybodyc Well-Known Member

I like to powerwalk to zumba music but find it hard to do a normal workout to because i always end up dancing LOL. What music do you find the best for workouts?
  2. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

It depends what exercise I am doing, I love pop music but if I want it more upbeat I get the remix version.

For some reason when I am at the gym I prefer Muse to pop music though and a bit of Paramore.

Hope you find something you enjoy x
  3. _Princesa.

_Princesa. Well-Known Member

I've got all three of the ministry of sound running trax CDs on my iPod I think they're fab - they're basically all remixes, but I have to resist the urge to dance along!
  4. skinnybodyc

LOL the urge to dance is my biggest thing .Maybe i should stick to dance based exercises like Zumba and Bokwa.
  5. _Princesa.

_Princesa. Well-Known Member

ooh whats Bokwa?!....

6. skinnybodyc

Its hard to explain ,Can we post video links here ? or if you go to you tube and search for it there are a few there .
  7. Skulldilocks

Skulldilocks Well-Known Member

8. mailin

mailin Well-Known Member

The worst thing I do is start to sing - really have to stop myself from doing it at the gym :D
  9. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

The prodigy smack my ***** up gets me going
  10. Deathworm

Deathworm Well-Known Member

(but I also love funk and cheesey disco - don't tell!!)
  11. lucillepinon

lucillepinon Member

I love mellow and classic musics but not during work out, I would consider slow rock and alternative.
  12. Fitlose

Fitlose Well-Known Member

13. xxJanexx

xxJanexx Well-Known Member

I like to walk while listening to the radio or listening to a CD I got called Pure Fitness.. some great fast paced tunes on there :)