Best results ever

fairy83

Hey all, I am not only inspired but so motivated it's unreal! This is the first thing I have done for myself in over 10years! And today at weigh in I had the best news I lost 7 and a half pounds! In 14 weeks I have lost 59lbs (4st 3lb) I always stay for group as I think if I didnt I might all go Pete tong! So pleased for myself I've celebrated with two new York cheese cake muller lites!

Well done. You're doing amazingly well!! Any tips for the rest of us??? xx

fairy83 said:
Hey all, I am not only inspired but so motivated it's unreal! This is the first thing I have done for myself in over 10years! And today at weigh in I had the best news I lost 7 and a half pounds! In 14 weeks I have lost 59lbs (4st 3lb) I always stay for group as I think if I didnt I might all go Pete tong! So pleased for myself I've celebrated with two new York cheese cake muller lites!

Wow, that's amazing well done

tell us how you did it!! ive just joined and i need to loose 4 and half stone!! I would love it to be all done by June 2012!! so give me some pointers!!! lol! x congrats x x

Well if I said I "stuff my face" you might find it hard to believe! Lol. I think my success is all in the super free ! Even with chocolate I will have satsumas! And the body magic works for me!

Back