Best thing i ate yesterday....

Mighty Mimi

S: 15st1lb C: 15st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Gmornin fellow mini's !
The nicest thing I ate yesterday apart from my ounce of stilton was
2 crackerbreads spread lightly with branston pickle and topped with my bacon b box...It was so delish

Whats the nicest thing you ate yesterday..or today ???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sigourney

Gold Member
Mighty Mimi said:
Gmornin fellow mini's !
The nicest thing I ate yesterday apart from my ounce of stilton was
2 crackerbreads spread lightly with branston pickle and topped with my bacon b box...It was so delish

Whats the nicest thing you ate yesterday..or today ???

Dairy milk two squares . Oops sorry but I so needed the sugar at this time of month !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mighty Mimi

hehehehe nice one ! :))

MissUno

World Class Oddball
The nicest thing I ate yesterday was the cheeky curly wurly bar.

Today it was the lovely quorn spicy "meat"-balls in home made pasta sauce nom nom nom.

MissUno

World Class Oddball
I sure do love food that has a bit of a kick to it, I think if I had to choose between spicy or sweet, I'd choose spicy.

Although for some odd reason now I've started SW, I'm suddenly finding myself mourning for chocolate cake, even though I never really ever had that before I started the plan...strange.

Lynn_

On A Mission!
S: 17st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 7st0lb(39.68%)
Ive been out for a meal this evening and had an 8oz sirloin steak with salad and peas and it was lovely, but actually the MOST delicious thing i ate today was one of the really wonderful navel oranges that M&S have on special offer at the moment. So sweet and juicy, and really 'orangey' absolutely wonderful.

MissUno

World Class Oddball
Thanks for telling us about the oranges special offer, I shall have to get some of those, I love oranges!

Lynn_

On A Mission!
S: 17st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 7st0lb(39.68%)
I think they are 2 bags (10 oranges in all) for £3, a real bargain as they are so delicious.

sigourney

Gold Member
Yes it goes in cycles I think. Whatever you cut out you miss lol . Can't beat a hot curry or a slab of choc
though hey !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lola~Belle

S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 52.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
2 chocolates from Hotel Chocolat (a praline and a walnut crunch)....heavenly!

Mighty Mimi

Praline and walnut mmmmmmm, love nutty choc.
Love some spicy foods, not too hot tho....nd it is true the minute you are on a 'new' diet u suddenly crave something u wouldn't have looked twice at!!