Best thing i ate yesterday....

Gmornin fellow mini's !
The nicest thing I ate yesterday apart from my ounce of stilton was
2 crackerbreads spread lightly with branston pickle and topped with my bacon b box...It was so delish

Whats the nicest thing you ate yesterday..or today ???

Mighty Mimi said:
Gmornin fellow mini's !
The nicest thing I ate yesterday apart from my ounce of stilton was
2 crackerbreads spread lightly with branston pickle and topped with my bacon b box...It was so delish

Whats the nicest thing you ate yesterday..or today ???

Dairy milk two squares . Oops sorry but I so needed the sugar at this time of month !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The nicest thing I ate yesterday was the cheeky curly wurly bar.

Today it was the lovely quorn spicy "meat"-balls in home made pasta sauce nom nom nom.

I sure do love food that has a bit of a kick to it, I think if I had to choose between spicy or sweet, I'd choose spicy.

Although for some odd reason now I've started SW, I'm suddenly finding myself mourning for chocolate cake, even though I never really ever had that before I started the plan...strange.

Ive been out for a meal this evening and had an 8oz sirloin steak with salad and peas and it was lovely, but actually the MOST delicious thing i ate today was one of the really wonderful navel oranges that M&S have on special offer at the moment. So sweet and juicy, and really 'orangey' absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for telling us about the oranges special offer, I shall have to get some of those, I love oranges!

I think they are 2 bags (10 oranges in all) for £3, a real bargain as they are so delicious.

Yes it goes in cycles I think. Whatever you cut out you miss lol . Can't beat a hot curry or a slab of choc
though hey !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Praline and walnut mmmmmmm, love nutty choc.
Love some spicy foods, not too hot tho....nd it is true the minute you are on a 'new' diet u suddenly crave something u wouldn't have looked twice at!!

Back