Best weighing scales to use

I have used my trusty salter mechanical scales for years. The only downfall, unlike digital scales where the reading is instant, the mechanical scale can be difficult to be so accurate.

What scales do people use?

thanks a lot

Hello,
The best weighing scale depends on how much money you want to spend and the information you are trying to see. Keep in mind, you don't have to buy the most expensive scale to get one that fits your needs. A simple scale will do just fine unless you want added information like you body mass and hydration. That type of scale can cost you quite a bit more money your might be willing to spend. Are you just looking for weight only?

Absolutely fantastic. Best money I ever spent

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm using body analysis scales ; tell me my weight, bmi , bone mass and water and fat %.... Brilliant!!

I'm using body analysis scales ; tell me my weight, bmi , bone mass and water and fat %.... Brilliant!!

They sound very impressive. I'm not sure I'd understand the information if I had it as I'm used to using very basic scales.

I've just written off my scales today so am after a new set. The range is bewildering!

Ive got a set of Salter scales think they cost£50 but you can put your height in and age and it works stuff out. The only problem is ive had them for years and dont know how to work them apart from the weight, which is what they are for anyway haha.They are very good though.

Looks like half my post isn't there. Strange. Anyway my scales are the salter MiBody analyser scales that are all singing and dancing and measure everything then you can transfer the data to your computer . Brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just bought a digital scale for £11.99 in Tesco, if you go to Tesco . com and search 'Tesco Glass Digital Scale', you can change the settings between KG, Stones or lbs. I have it on lb's and it weighs me in lb's and ounces :)

Back