Bethans Diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethan, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Once again I am saying today is the day and this time I mean it (even thought I have said this before) I feel I am in the right frame of mind to stick to this diet this time. I have decided to keep a diary on-line as I have been unsucessfully writing one for a while now but I am hoping putting it up for all to see will spur me on and make me honest.

I first did CD this time last year and lost 3 stone but after the first stone or so had a few breaks somehow I had got it into my head that I could weigh in on a Sat then have the rest of the day off and start again each Sun. Now I did continu to lose weight but obviously at a slower rate and lost motivation. Since then I have played about with various diets ie Atkins but feel I need the control that CD gives me and enjoy the feeling that I dint have to shop or think about food.

So today is the day I plan to re-start and I am hoping that putting my feelings down here will help me stay on track as I am quite shy and dont think I can share with friends as I am embarresed I have let it all go back on.

For all those re-starting/starting and those who are doing fabulously well good luck we can do this together

Take care

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck Bethan, you can do it this time. I am on my 2nd restart and ave stuck to it better than the first time, so go for it!

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Moti17

Just been looking at your results - are you not updating your ticker as well ? I think you are conning yourself out of some losses there girl !

Tracy

5. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I am of to investigate this matter!

6. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Have updated it, thanks Tracey, very observant!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.