Bethans Diary

Bethan

Once again I am saying today is the day and this time I mean it (even thought I have said this before) I feel I am in the right frame of mind to stick to this diet this time. I have decided to keep a diary on-line as I have been unsucessfully writing one for a while now but I am hoping putting it up for all to see will spur me on and make me honest.

I first did CD this time last year and lost 3 stone but after the first stone or so had a few breaks somehow I had got it into my head that I could weigh in on a Sat then have the rest of the day off and start again each Sun. Now I did continu to lose weight but obviously at a slower rate and lost motivation. Since then I have played about with various diets ie Atkins but feel I need the control that CD gives me and enjoy the feeling that I dint have to shop or think about food.

So today is the day I plan to re-start and I am hoping that putting my feelings down here will help me stay on track as I am quite shy and dont think I can share with friends as I am embarresed I have let it all go back on.

For all those re-starting/starting and those who are doing fabulously well good luck we can do this together

Take care

Good luck Bethan, you can do it this time. I am on my 2nd restart and ave stuck to it better than the first time, so go for it!

Back