Beths Diary

bethyoung

I started a diary 30 mins ago but have managed to lose it already. Pity the lbs aren't so easy to lose. I have used writing as a therapy in the past as a punter and a counsellor so am going to stick with it. At the moment have tears in my eyes at the thought of all us wonderful people struggling on this journey. It is our own journey but don't know about you but i take some great comfort from knowing I'm not alone.

Hiya beth.. Welcome to the forum, and to LT.. This diet can be really draining so it really helps to know there are people to support you who are going through exactly the same issues. Use this forum as much as you can hun, it really helps and i could never have come this far without the support of the people on here.. Good luck x x

Are you doing LT or exante hun? x

You are hun.. I just saw your post in the Lipotrim section and presumed you were doing that.. That'll teach me to read posts properly!! lol.. How are you doing anyway? x x

Day 1. And ok. I went on one of these slimming retreats last year and lost 1 lbs in a week then a further 2 stone. Put all but 8lbs back on and can't afford it this year so am hoping a bit of DIY will work

You will lose a lot more than 1lb a week on this diet.. If you get yourself a ticker, it is really encouraging to chart your losses and see an end in sight (it worked for me anyway!! lol)... Glad you survived day 1 - just a few more days and you will be over the worst of it.. Good luck hun x x

Back