Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

11st 3lbs - 1lb lost

I'll happily take a pound a week - it'll be slow going but I could get there in the end. I highly doubt I'll be losing anything this week though with a buffet tonight and one of my best friend's weddings tomorrow..

11st 3lbs - 1lb lost

I'll happily take a pound a week - it'll be slow going but I could get there in the end. I highly doubt I'll be losing anything this week though with a buffet tonight and one of my best friend's weddings tomorrow..

Well done sweets xx

Don't worry about tonight/tomorrow - have a lovely time and reign it back in Monday-Thursday and you'll be fine xx

Ali* said:
Well done sweets xx

Don't worry about tonight/tomorrow - have a lovely time and reign it back in Monday-Thursday and you'll be fine xx

Yeah, I'm trying to eat lightly today (I'm at work so as long as it's busy that will be easy!) but I'm not going to worry about it (whilst trying to be sensible.. No, I don't need chips on my buffet plate when there is lean cold meat and tomatoey pastas)

Bought a new dress for the wedding and I'm just not sure about it :(

Attachments

• image-1973058356.jpg
    image-1973058356.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 36
Ali* said:
The dress is cute hun - what's bothering you? Will you be wearing a little jacket over? God I sound like my mother!

The dress is lovely (it's me that's bothering me / especially the bit where I don't have opaque black tights (or a bra) on!!) I did try to look for jackets but couldn't find one short enough to go, that wasn't a shrug (urgh!) x

Morning sweet! Lovely weather for the wedding - just took Poppy out and it's really warm :) Perfect day for your little dress! Lycra tights would NOT be good on a day like this, lol.

Enjoy your day darling! Have a glass of sparkly for me xx

Lovely weekend :)
Got to watch Max sing, gorgeous wedding and hot tub with the girls last night! Been totally off plan though :) so back to it!!

Breakfast: latte with hexa milk and 1/2 hexb Alpen light bar

Lunch: jacket potato with hexa cheddar and salad

Dinner: bean chilli with basmati rice and green beans

Snack:
2.5 syn gin and slimline

Last edited:
Lovely weekend :)
Got to watch Max sing, gorgeous wedding and hot tub with the girls last night! Been totally off plan though :) so back to it!!

Breakfast: latte with hexa milk and hexb Alpen light bars

Lunch: jacket potato with hexa cheddar and salad

Sounds wonderful! I've been meaning to ask you how Max is? Hope everything is going alright for you both. You didn't just graduate did you? Or is that next year?

Me and you back on it both luv ... big carvery and more than a bottle of wine EACH yesterday! :eek:

Mind you, the 2 viennese whirls I just scoffed won't help! :rolleyes:

Ali* said:
Sounds wonderful! I've been meaning to ask you how Max is? Hope everything is going alright for you both. You didn't just graduate did you? Or is that next year?

Me and you back on it both luv ... big carvery and more than a bottle of wine EACH yesterday! :eek:

Mind you, the 2 viennese whirls I just scoffed won't help! :rolleyes:

I just graduated :) but fancied a bit of a break from thinking so am managing a local tea room at the moment (not exactly making my diet easier!!)

Everything we me and Max is going great! I'm a lucky girl :)

Been golden today, here's to it lasting till weekend (I've decided to be realistic and accept that weekends are always going to be a bit naughtier but at least I won't get any bigger if I'm
Golden in the week - one day weekends will fall into place too.. Finger crossed)

Xx

Attachments

• image-1209339803.jpg
    image-1209339803.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 27
Ali* said:
Oh Beth! You did it! Well done! Naughty girl for keeping it quiet though.

Lovely photo - thank you for sharing it with me xx

It's a horrendous photo!! Look at all my chins! It was one reason why I decided to try and shift some more weight again - but I'm proud of myself for getting my degree so I still had to have a pic even though I looked awful! Aha.

X

Tuesday 7/8/12

Breakfast: (hexb) nimble toast with 2 large 'fried' eggs

Snacks at work: 2 clementines and a banana

Lunch: baked potato with hexa cheddar and salad

Dinner: savoury rice with chickpeas and extra veg

Snack: 2 (hexb) Alpen light bars

(2nd hexa) skimmed milk in tea/coffee

Oh, I'll just have another week off the diet then shall I! Lol..

I really need to sort myself out.. Been eating bread all week, must have drunk 2 bottles of wine over the week.. And had a stinking great curry last night.. And do you know what I have to show for it?? A bloated belly and a sense of failure (again!!)

Hopefully gonna try and get my head back in the game today! But I realise that it might take time.. So trying not to beat myself up but to be realistic instead.. So I'm going to try and make sensible choices! X

Ali* said:
As long as you're good on the inbetween days you'll be fine ;)

Oh Ali, back to it today! Still can't really decide whether to cc or SW.. Gonna try and stick to SW, but if I'm eating out/drinking I'll CC rather than saving syns.. I know that's a massive tweak, but I think I know both plans well enough.. And it'll stop me binging 'because I've got loads of syns left!' xx

Bleurgh. Let's try this again!! X

Last edited:
Ali* said:
Your tweaking sounds ok to me ;)

Did you have a good weekend hun?

Good weekend fun wise, although I've been working 7 days! But not diet wise. I am now a whale.

Trying to get back into it!! X

Breakfast: hexb Alpen light bars

Lunch: hexa cheese and onion hexb toastie

Syns: white bread and ham (6 syns)

Dinner: mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce, salad, broccoli and cauliflower

Last edited:
Befanwi said:
Good weekend fun wise, although I've been working 7 days! But not diet wise. I am now a whale.

Trying to get back into it!! X

Breakfast: hexb Alpen light bars

Lunch: cheese and onion hexb toastie

Syns: white bread and ham (6 syns)

Dinner: mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce, salad and green beans

Calorie wise thats a low day so don't worry bout it being white bread :)

Ali* said:
Calorie wise thats a low day so don't worry bout it being white bread :)

I had a hexb toastie on brown and then white bread and ham later!! Lol. Gonna try and eat 10 syns a day because when I'm out at weekends I'll calorie count but because I'm trying to keep it low I won't be saving syns if that makes sense? Xx

Befanwi said:
I had a hexb toastie on brown and then white bread and ham later!! Lol. Gonna try and eat 10 syns a day because when I'm out at weekends I'll calorie count but because I'm trying to keep it low I won't be saving syns if that makes sense? Xx

Oh! Ha ha! Sounds like a plan to me babes .. worth a try anyhoo x

Back