Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

18/06/2011

B: hexa cheese and apple

L: leftover curry from last night..

D: 1 x poppadom
1 x hexb lamb tikka starter
1 x hexb chicken rogan Josh
A few spoonfuls of pilau rice and about a quarter of a small naan

1 pint of becks
4 x double vodka and diet tonics

Soooo all my week's syns gone till weds.. But well worth it!!

Morning all :)

Well back from camping (wedged wells - who knew Ali - I'll be investing in a pair of those!!) it only rained for a while sooo we had fun :)

Feeling fat and bloated this morning though - a couple of days of excess, not even water and an impending *week I'm sure all contribute to that! But here I am back on plan..

X

Morning all :)

Well back from camping (wedged wells - who knew Ali - I'll be investing in a pair of those!!) it only rained for a while sooo we had fun :)

Feeling fat and bloated this morning though - a couple of days of excess, not even water and an impending *week I'm sure all contribute to that! But here I am back on plan..

X

Hi baby girl! Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time!

Now make me laugh!!! I feel like I've become all grumpy and serious :(

Ali* said:
Hi baby girl! Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time!

Now make me laugh!!! I feel like I've become all grumpy and serious :(

I'm away for 3 days and everything goes to pot eh? Now give me a big smile :)

You're not allowed to be grumpy or serious! Or else I'll make you wear wedged wellies to work for a week :)

Chin up chick :) eat some melon - always works for me!!

X

I'm away for 3 days and everything goes to pot eh? Now give me a big smile :)

You're not allowed to be grumpy or serious! Or else I'll make you wear wedged wellies to work for a week :)

Chin up chick :) eat some melon - always works for me!!

X

Will this do? :D:D:D

Quite fancy wedged wellies myself ... but not for work ;) Flip flops today :)

Well you were right about the peppermint tea so I will now try your melon :rolleyes:

xx

Flip flops? You got good weather? It's really grey here!

If there's one thing I know for sure it's that I'm always right ;)

X

24/06/2011

B: 1/2 a pineapple

L: quorn spaghetti bolognaise w/ 2 x mini corn cobettes and hexa cheese

D: pasta and feta salad
Hexb fibre plus bar

(been at work, just on my way home now.. Thinking I might have to eat some left over spaghetti bolognaise when I get in..)

Need some advice.. I've obviously missed a weigh in with being away - was wondering whether to write it off and start a new week today as I can't even begin to work out the syns I ate camping yesterday because I wasn't really concentrating on remembering what I eaten.. So should I start with fresh syns today? If I do that should I move my wi to thurs, or just have 6 days till next wi?!

X

24/06/2011

Need some advice.. I've obviously missed a weigh in with being away - was wondering whether to write it off and start a new week today as I can't even begin to work out the syns I ate camping yesterday because I wasn't really concentrating on remembering what I eaten.. So should I start with fresh syns today? If I do that should I move my wi to thurs, or just have 6 days till next wi?!

X

I would say draw a line, get back on track today, have between 10-15 syns so you don't feel deprived. Then weigh in on Wednesday and if you don't like the result weigh in again on Thursday ;) Come and be a Thursday girl wiv me!

Oh :( PMT has reared it's ugly head and I'm feeling pretty low! It's horrid because I know it's nothing but hormones but my duvet and a box of tissues is calling!

Not eaten since 11am and getting hungry but have no motivation to cook anything! I just want to eat rubbish!! Feels like it's safer to stay out of the kitchen at the moment but I'll have to eat soon..

I sound so sorry for myself it's pathetic - moan over! Xx

25/06/2011

Brunch: 2 egg omelette w/ hexa cheese, beans and a quorn sausage.

Dinner: quorn chilli w/ brown rice and sw wedges.

Massive chocolate craving still hasnt gone away even though I purposefully stuffed myself with chilli so I'm tucked up in bed with a peppermint tea, a hexb fibre plus bar and if that doesn't cut it a flyte chocolate bar for 5 syns.

Befanwi said:
Oh :( PMT has reared it's ugly head and I'm feeling pretty low! It's horrid because I know it's nothing but hormones but my duvet and a box of tissues is calling!

Not eaten since 11am and getting hungry but have no motivation to cook anything! I just want to eat rubbish!! Feels like it's safer to stay out of the kitchen at the moment but I'll have to eat soon..

I sound so sorry for myself it's pathetic - moan over! Xx

Aww don't worry we all get like this I have been like this since last sat as I've had a chest infection and been poorly yet I've still gone to work and tried to attempt the gym as for some reason I won't let myself rest, staying on track when your low is so hard I haven't eaten much and have really not been motivated to cook especially when you get in from work it's the last thing you want to do but we must plod on!

How is your journey going? I have sts for months now which is frustrating I need a change just not sure what!

Baby-belle said:
Aww don't worry we all get like this I have been like this since last sat as I've had a chest infection and been poorly yet I've still gone to work and tried to attempt the gym as for some reason I won't let myself rest, staying on track when your low is so hard I haven't eaten much and have really not been motivated to cook especially when you get in from work it's the last thing you want to do but we must plod on!

How is your journey going? I have sts for months now which is frustrating I need a change just not sure what!

I've stayed the same for months too :( must be doing something wrong but I don't know what. The weeks I'm good I STS the weeks I'm bad I STS..

Chin up :) we're all in this together :) xx

Jo "wobbly" Thomas said:
Well done, you are doing great! nice read for lunch time :)

My plan is to write everything down like this (no cheating)

Good luck for teh rest of the week xx

Thanks :) writing it all down is a good place to start - sometimes the thought of writing something down puts me off it!

Ye we are I am starting this 30 day shred thing see if it helps must measure myself just done day one nearly killed me off didn't think I was that unfit I blame the cheat infection lol. I'm close to target only 7-10lbs to go but I don't think I'll ever get there at this rate maybe we need a change our bodies must be used to it

I will do but thinking I might hang on till tomorrow for the official one seen as I treated that as the start of my week..

How you doing hun?

Been so rubbish with my food diary but I have been sticking to it!! Promise!!

X

Back down to 10.10 (thinking I might have to move past this soon or I'll cry!!) see if I've lost any more tomorrow.. X

Back