Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Well done getting back on the wagon! Proud..I'm waiting for my flight so will be joining you again tomorrow! xx

26/07/2011

B: hexb weetabix w/ hexa milk

L: quorn chilli w/ Cous Cous

D: hexb chicken cacciatore w/ brown rice

Post Zumba - quorn chilli w/ brown rice

No syns.
Around 1500 calories (decided to calorie count for a while, see if it will boost my losses!!)

Used about 700 cals through exercise and no idea how many cals I should be eating.. Thought 1500 sounded low but I've eaten loads as you can see! X

First day 'officially' not been too bad while I've been away but old habits die hard and a couple of cheeky pounds have creeped on!! So here we go again! :)

Trying to up my exercise from nothing to something..

Jogged 2.5 miles on the treadmill this morn (averaged 5mph - slow I know!) and then an hour Zumba class..

Missed you Ali! Been keeping a quiet eye on you though!! Life's just been a bit hectic and I've been here there and everywhere!

X

10/08/2011

Back to it. Been eating on plan mostly but been away for weekends and been busy yadda yadda you all know the drill. But I've been getting a bit slack and gained a bit of weight so back on it!!!

B: hexb weetabix with hexa milk (rest in brews) spoonful of beans when dishing up Max's breakfast.

L: homemade courgette soup with hexb ryvita and hexa laughing cow.

T: baked potato with beans and salad w/ low fat dressing (last laughing cow in potato)

Had another ladle full of soup when Max got home from work and I was making his soup and sandwich.. (I did however restrain from licking my finger when I got Mayo on it!!)

0 syns today.

Last edited:
11/08/2011

B: (ish, it was definitely lunchtime before we ate!) scrambled eggs w/ hexb wholemeal toast and part hexa ex light laughing cow

D: quorn chilli from the freezer w/ basmati rice and broccoli

S: rest of hexa laughing cow on hexa ryvita w/ sliced tomatoes.

(other hexa partly used on brews)

Last edited:
Ooh I've missed your quorn chilli w/ basmati rice! In fact I nearly made it tonight but the packet of quorn in my freezer went out of date in April, lol! How can that happen?? It lasts for years that stuff!!

Tell me more about your courgette soup hun ... how did you make it and was it nice??

Ali* said:
Ooh I've missed your quorn chilli w/ basmati rice! In fact I nearly made it tonight but the packet of quorn in my freezer went out of date in April, lol! How can that happen?? It lasts for years that stuff!!

Tell me more about your courgette soup hun ... how did you make it and was it nice??

How can it go out of date?! It's made of nothing that wouldn't survive a nuclear war!! (it's the last portion I had in the freezer Max was at his mum's for a roast (which I avoided much as it pained me) and I didn't wanna cook for one.) I've gotten quite lazy! Max is working shifts and I'm off so it's quite easy to stay in bed with him in the morning rather than get up! Which explains the late brunches and the teas from the freezer!! But the homemade soup redeems me slightly I'm sure!!

It was lovely! Just onion, celery, a potato to thicken, 3 big courgettes all sweated in frylight then some stock then blitz! Really quick because apart from the onion and potato nothing else took that long to cook so I just cut them up small.. Even Max loved it and he has a typically male opinion of 'green stuff'

12/08/2011

B: hexb toast w/ part hexa laughing cow and scrambled eggs

L: 2 bowls of my courgette soup (all gone now)

D: quorn peppered fillet w/ wedges a corm cobette and salad

S: hexb ryvita w/ rest of hexa laughing cow and sliced toms.
Noodle soup (stock and noodles) - it was for nothing other than comfort or boredom but it was small and could have been much worse!!

(other hexa - milk in brews)

Last edited:
13/08/2011

L: 2 x bowls of leek and potato soup with one potato worth of sw chips (peeled one too many potatoes)

S: hexb ryvita w/ hexa laughing cow xlight with tomato and cucumber

D: quorn peppered steak w/ baked potato and beans with a corn cobette and side salad

Reallllllyyyy hungry day today! So just filling up on free foods so I don't feel tempted. I'm full at the moment but I still have hexs left if I need a snack later.. Written down is does look an awful lot though :(

(had 2 x Alpen light bars for my other hexb)
(had hexa cheese and 4.5 syns for quavers - gonna go bed soon so
I stop eating!! Lol)

Last edited:
14/08/2011

B: hexb toast w/ hexa laughing cow (rest of hexa as milk in coffee) 2 x 'fried' eggs

L: spaghetti bolognaise w/ salad

D: pasta salad w/ hexb cheddar

S: leftover spaghetti bolognaise (small portion)

15/08/2011

B: hexb toast w/ 1/2 tin of baked beans

D: tomato and onion pasta and sauce, sweetcorn and 2 x quorn sausages (2)

Red wine (32)

S: pasta with hexa cheese

(34)

(38.5 this week)

16/08/2011

Brunch: quorn sausage (2) and egg sandwich (hexb) with ketchup (1) and 1/2 a tin of beans

S: 2 ryvita (1/2 hexb) w/ 2 x laughing cow light (1/2 hexb)

D: quorn chilli w/ basmati rice and potato wedges

3 syns today (total syns this week 41.5)

Last edited:
Just weighed in :( thought I'd been so good this week that I was in for a big loss to get me back into the tens.. But lost 2lbs to put me at 11 :( I know two pounds is a good loss but I'm beginning to see how stupid it was to put on 6lbs before I got back on the wagon :(

Ah well, I'd love 3lbs this week!! So I best give myself a kick up the bum!!

I was just being greedy. I wanted 3 to put me back in the tens. Ah well, there's always next week!!

B: quorn sausage (old ones so free) and 'fried' egg on hexb bread w/ Tom ketchup (1)

L: low fat supernoodles w/ a side salad

D: leftover quorn chilli w/ potato wedges, corn cobette and cauliflower

Last edited:
19/08/2011

B: beans on hexb toast w/part hexa laughing cow light

L: baked potato w/ beans and corn on the cobette and cauliflower

D: sw chips, hexa cheese omelette and salad

S: hexb ryvita and the rest of my hexa laughing cow

Back