Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
Are you flirting with me Beth? :flirt2::8855:

One of my old best friends left her husband and 2 kids for a young woman last year! :eek:

Would I do such a thing!? Lol. You don't hear of that happening every day - how do you get married and have two children before realising that you'd only be happy with another woman? Well, all the best to her - it can't have been the easiest thing on anyone!! If me and you were even in the same room, let alone romantically involved Southern Europe would run out of vino!! xx

Well the scales say 11.2 which is a pound down from last week.. I haven't been 'on plan' per se but I have been being careful with what I eat.. I have been so busy as well that I've not been eating too many naughties!! X

Ali* said:
Yay! Go us!!! Lol xx

Really didn't think we would lose this week! Fab eh?

I really was expecting a hefty gain! I'm still a pound heavier than I was two weeks ago but about 5 days ago the scales said 11.5 so there you go!! X

ggh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!

MAX ON A CAKE???

LOTS OF LOVE
ALI xxx​

Ali* said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!

MAX ON A CAKE???

LOTS OF LOVE
ALI xxx

Well that was quite a surprise!!! Lol ;)

Thanks honey! Have fun at your Mums and try not to stress about it too much!

Lots of love xx

Ali* said:
Ha ha! Glad you liked it (I think!)

You know me too well luv - stressing already!

Have a lovely lovely day

xx

Lol, I loved it - not sure I'd wanna eat the cake though!! But it gave me a good laugh :)

Drive safe, have fun with your mum and the kids and try not to worry about it, easy on, easy off! Xx

Urgh, definitely feeling not being on plan :( need to start eating well again so while it will be difficult for me to stay on plan before new years day because of parties, lunches out etc everything I cook will be back on plan because the lack of veg and good food is really getting to me and I'm eating for the sake of it a lot of the time..

Oh and just ordered 30 day shred, so that will arrive after new years see if that will boost my losses any! X

Ali* said:
30 Day Shred :eek::eek: Good for you babes! You're much fitter than me ... it will be a doddle I'm sure ;)

I take it you didn't WI this morning?

Next Thursday for me if you wanna join me?

New Year New Start!

I'll be on those scales next Thurs.. Could NOT face it this morning!!
I'm pretty scared about the 30 day shred, but 20 mins a day of torture can't kill me right? And what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger (and maybe thinner!) xx

Ali* said:
Lolol!! That's my girl!! :D

It's so easy to turn down chocolate and biscuits and sandwiches when I love the food I can cook.. But lovely meals out and lovely wine.. That's much harder!! And I'm out tonight and the buffet is notoriously good (and diet-dangerous!) but there's always tomorrow!! X

Just done a shopping list and a rough menu for this week which should hopefully get me back in control a bit! You can tell I've not been shopping for any 'real food' for a while the list is huuuuugeeee! X

Back