Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

A pamper session is good... Have a lovely day off and enjoy your weekend... No more wasting time on what you only imagine... Focus on what you know that we all think your gorgeous now... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
A pamper session is good... Have a lovely day off and enjoy your weekend... No more wasting time on what you only imagine... Focus on what you know that we all think your gorgeous now... xx

Thanks :) really. Bought a new dress so feel a bit better (not sure I don't look like a secretary but whatever) cracked open a bottle of beer while I get ready.. X

Befanwi said:
Thanks :) really. Bought a new dress so feel a bit better (not sure I don't look like a secretary but whatever) cracked open a bottle of beer while I get ready.. X

Sounds like a plan... Will have a beer later... xx

Dolil said:
Look who's back again! oh dear...saving my syns for those veggie percy pigs aren't I :heartpump::heartpump:

Aha, they've been staring at me in the cupboard - good job I love you so much or they'd have been gonners ;)

X

30/10/12

EE

Lunch: last night's chilli w/ baked potato and salad

Snack: handful of green grapes

Dinner: beef goulash with pasta, fat free greek yoghurt and green beans/cabbage

Last edited:
31/10/12

Breakfast: 1/2 galia melon with a couple of spoons of fat free yoghurt

Lunch: Quorn peppered steak, low fat supernoodles, salad.

Dinner: Vegetable bake (onion, garlic, potato, broccoli, peas, quark, 3 eggs (hexa) cheese)
- looked on the website for what to do with quark , found it, tried it, loved it..

Oh and then I ate 20 unnecessary syns worth of chocolate knowing full well that tomorrow will be synful, as will Friday evening and Saturday daytime..

Last edited:
1/11/12

Still not got any scales :( need to get some!

Day off with my friend Theresa today.. Still gonna log my eats.

Breakfast: bagel with light cream cheese
1/2 galia melon with fat free Greek yogurt

Lunch: vegetable thai red curry with noodles

Dinner: big mac meal (aha)

Snacks: 4 glasses of red :/ (nearly 1.5 bottles)

Last edited:
Befanwi said:
Well I ate and drank a lot of crap.. Wine, Thai red curry, mcdonald's..

Had a good day socially, but SW wise.. A write off.. X

Line under it babe and forget it... The first thing we have to learn is that we are human and life gets in the way... So long as one day doesn't stretch to every day and we are good when we get the chance that is how we need to play it... The time to worry is when you convince yourself that you have blown it and go on a binge (done this so often) just move on and have a better day today! X

sleepytimesadie said:
Line under it babe and forget it... The first thing we have to learn is that we are human and life gets in the way... So long as one day doesn't stretch to every day and we are good when we get the chance that is how we need to play it... The time to worry is when you convince yourself that you have blown it and go on a binge (done this so often) just move on and have a better day today! X

Well I'm out for dinner again tonight..
I always have at least 2/3 bad meals over the weekend what I need to learn is like tonight, I'm out for dinner.. But I have 2 meals that can be SW x

Back