Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Befanwi said:
Well I'm out for dinner again tonight..
I always have at least 2/3 bad meals over the weekend what I need to learn is like tonight, I'm out for dinner.. But I have 2 meals that can be SW x

Then go for those and stop beating yourself up...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Then go for those and stop beating yourself up...xx

Thanks :) I just need to stop whinging.. I'm sure I'll be more annoyed later in life that I spent my 20's obsessing than that I spent them in the 11 stone bracket.. I know I eat better than most people my age. I eat better than everyone I know around me in fact.. X

Befanwi said:
Thanks :) I just need to stop whinging.. I'm sure I'll be more annoyed later in life that I spent my 20's obsessing than that I spent them in the 11 stone bracket.. I know I eat better than most people my age. I eat better than everyone I know around me in fact.. X

There you go turn it into positives! Says me the negative queen...lol...xx

Yesterday's eats

Breakfast: left over veg/quark frittata and then 1/2 a galia melon and fat free natural yoghurt

Lunch: low fat supernoodles and salad

Dinner: tandoori lamb chops, chicken tikka Madras, pilau rice and 1 poppadom..

4 small glasses of white wine, 1 large red (all medicinal you understand) x

Befanwi said:
Yesterday's eats

Breakfast: left over veg/quark frittata and then 1/2 a galia melon and fat free natural yoghurt

Lunch: low fat supernoodles and salad

Dinner: tandoori lamb chops, chicken tikka Madras, pilau rice and 1 poppadom..

4 small glasses of white wine, 1 large red (all medicinal you understand) x

Last bit made me howl... You should've hit her on the head with the empty bottle...xx

Having a really miserable time at the moment, need to pick myself up..

Yesterday's eats.. Wait for it!

Breakfast: light Philli bagel

Lunch: bacon double cheese burger meal (w/ diet coke! Lol)

Dinner: 1/2 silly giuseppe pizza with 1/2 a broccoli and cheese pasta n sauce

1 glass of wine..

Befanwi said:
Having a really miserable time at the moment, need to pick myself up..

Yesterday's eats.. Wait for it!

Breakfast: light Philli bagel

Lunch: bacon double cheese burger meal (w/ diet coke! Lol)

Dinner: 1/2 silly giuseppe pizza with 1/2 a broccoli and cheese pasta n sauce

1 glass of wine..

Oops! Never mind Beth, at least you are honest, maybe a little break will shake up your system and you will get back on track asap... Sending huge hugs... Chelle...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Oops! Never mind Beth, at least you are honest, maybe a little break will shake up your system and you will get back on track asap... Sending huge hugs... Chelle...xx

I'm gonna eat right today :) but might have a drink tonight because max is singing..

Dolil said:
So you don't want that bottle of red that's here waiting for you? ? xx

Have I ever said no to red.. I just need to start being more sensible - ie not eating the world and his wife because it's weekend! X

Befanwi said:
Have I ever said no to red.. I just need to start being more sensible - ie not eating the world and his wife because it's weekend! X

I'll drop it after the docs! Give yourself 1 day off like you used to, you still lost then..I can't do that because I would literally eat the world his wife and children but you were fine last time. Or have a week break then come back and get in the zone xx

Dolil said:
I'll drop it after the docs! Give yourself 1 day off like you used to, you still lost then..I can't do that because I would literally eat the world his wife and children but you were fine last time. Or have a week break then come back and get in the zone xx

I'm in the zone all week, it's just weekends! Just need to sort myself out I think! X

Ali* said:
Here's to a good week chick!

Here's hoping ;) we can do it!

Green

Breakfast: soft boiled egg

Lunch: mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with peas and cauliflower

Dinner: Jacket potato with beans and cheese I think :/

Last edited:
Back