Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Befanwi said:
No scales, but clothes are feeling a bit looser.. Bit reluctant to weigh but know I'll have to soon.. Will try and buy some before next week.. X

Clothes looser is better than numbers on the scales... Go girl...xx

Today's eats (Monday 12th)

Lunch: 2 plums and a chicken noodle mugshot

Dinner: Chicken breast, massive jacket potato, green beans and peppercorn sauce (garlic, stock, peppercorns and quark)

Snack: activia '0' pineapple yoghurt

Supper: 1/2 melon with fat free Greek yoghurt and (hexb) Alpen light bars

Last edited:
Befanwi said:

Dinner: Chicken breast, massive jacket potato, green beans and peppercorn sauce (garlic, stock, peppercorns and quark)

Looking good... nom to the peppercorn sauce...xx

Befanwi said:

Snack: activia '0' pineapple yoghurt

Supper: 1/2 melon with fat free Greek yoghurt and (hexb) Alpen light bars

Meat yay!

Ali* said:
Hello gorgeous girl :) You OK?

I'm ok - feeling headachey and weak (* week's pulled a right number on me this month!) but got a couple of days off work so apart from pottering about cleaning I have nothing else to do :) which is nice!

How are you hun? X

I'm ok - feeling headachey and weak (* week's pulled a right number on me this month!) but got a couple of days off work so apart from pottering about cleaning I have nothing else to do :) which is nice!

How are you hun? X

Oh you poor thing :( I'd be flat out on the sofa with a blankie if I had a day off :)

I'm not too bad at the mo ta hun. You know me ... plodding along! Work has quietened down finally. I'm getting some bits along the way for Christmas so I don't think I'll need a major shopping spree at the Trafford Centre which will be a relief ;)

What's on the menu today? Nice comfort food??

Ali* said:
Oh you poor thing :( I'd be flat out on the sofa with a blankie if I had a day off :)

I'm not too bad at the mo ta hun. You know me ... plodding along! Work has quietened down finally. I'm getting some bits along the way for Christmas so I don't think I'll need a major shopping spree at the Trafford Centre which will be a relief ;)

What's on the menu today? Nice comfort food??

I have done done NO Christmas shopping so well done you.. Glad it's all quietened down now :) hope it stays that way!

Max has surprised me by booking us tickets to see the Kings of Swing show tonight at the Buxton Opera House to cheer me up :) (and him seen as he thinks he's actually in the rat pack lol) but until then I'm curled up with my sister who's also poorly (a cold) watching Big Bang Theory..

Gonna have a green day today, hexb chicken noodle soup for lunch and something stodgy for tea :) x

Tuesday 13/11

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: (hexb) chicken noodle soup (spaghettini with chicken stock and chicken) I know this has no nutritional value but always makes me feel better

Snacks: banana
1/2 galia melon with fat free Greek yoghurt

Dinner: Ainsley Harriot Mexican style rice, broccoli and (hexa) cheese

Syns: Small red wine 4.5
Ice cream scoop (apparently 5.5 but this seems v. low) - 10 syns.

Last edited:
Perfect food choice for today :)

Kings of Swing sounds F.A.B!!!

Kids have gotten me into Big Bang Theory lol. For Christmas I have ordered a BBT poster for Ryan and a t-shirt that says Bazinga! For Rosie I have bought a Soft Kitty Warm Kitty t-shirt!! Do you think they will like them?

Ali* said:
Perfect food choice for today :)

Kings of Swing sounds F.A.B!!!

Kids have gotten me into Big Bang Theory lol. For Christmas I have ordered a BBT poster for Ryan and a t-shirt that says Bazinga! For Rosie I have bought a Soft Kitty Warm Kitty t-shirt!! Do you think they will like them?

I want a soft kitty tshirt!! I'm sure they'll love them. We just bought the complete box set an our on our second time round :) aha.

Xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Just trying to Kev into Big Bang! Love it... Hope your feeling better soon Beth... Curled up is good... xx

Yeah, me too. Taken some ibuprofen but had this headache for 3 days and it's just not shifting! Hoping it's just period symptoms..

Can't moan to you about it though - sure you're in a worse way than me lol. X

Back