Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
Lol, the t-shirt is really cute! Was thinking about getting them the box set too - found one for £40.00 which thought was a good price :)

Yeah I'd say it was worth it for £40 we paid £60 (bought at the end of Sept.) and it's always on.. The TV in the back lounge rarely gets used for anything else.. X

Befanwi said:
Yeah, me too. Taken some ibuprofen but had this headache for 3 days and it's just not shifting! Hoping it's just period symptoms..

Can't moan to you about it though - sure you're in a worse way than me lol. X

Nah babe I is mending... Are you drinking enough (not gin! Lol...) Ali will tell you I have pretty crap periods so sympathize totally... If the headache doesn't go please go get checked out... I have learned the hard way not to just think its something and nothing... Promise? Hugs...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Nah babe I is mending... Are you drinking enough (not gin! Lol...) Ali will tell you I have pretty crap periods so sympathize totally... If the headache doesn't go please go get checked out... I have learned the hard way not to just think its something and nothing... Promise? Hugs...xx

Mine just seem to be getting worse.. Am on the pill so they should be better but urgh. I think it might be caffeine withdrawal.. Not had any caffeine since I was in work on Saturday.. I drink a ridiculous amount when at work, but not really at home but I don't usually have this many days off in a row.. X

Befanwi said:
Mine just seem to be getting worse.. Am on the pill so they should be better but urgh. I think it might be caffeine withdrawal.. Not had any caffeine since I was in work on Saturday.. I drink a ridiculous amount when at work, but not really at home but I don't usually have this many days off in a row.. X

Could be but don't leave it if it doesn't go...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Could be but don't leave it if it doesn't go...xx

I promise I won't.. I'll book an opticians appointment if it doesn't go, that tends to be the problem when I have a bad headache xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Morning Beth... Hope that nasty head and other symptoms are better today... Have a good day will pop by again later...xx

Morning :) I am feeling better today. Hope you are too?
Gonna do some laundry and some cleaning so very exciting day planned :) xx

14/11/12

EE -

Lunch: brown rice with tuna and broccoli

Snack: handful of cherry toms and 2 slices of lean Yorkshire ham

Dinner: peri peri chicken with baked potato and salad

Supper: (hexb) Alpen light bars

(hexa) milk in teas and coffees

Last edited:
Sat reading the paper with a strong coffee in Costa Definitely needed to get out of the house, feel like a weight's been lifted. Waiting for Max to finish work then off to Tesco and home to cook dinner :)

Managed to blitz the kitchen and lounges and do 2 loads of washing too, so feeling much better - apart from the ironing pile I've given myself for tomorrow! Lol. X

Sat reading the paper with a strong coffee in Costa Definitely needed to get out of the house, feel like a weight's been lifted. Waiting for Max to finish work then off to Tesco and home to cook dinner :)

Managed to blitz the kitchen and lounges and do 2 loads of washing too, so feeling much better - apart from the ironing pile I've given myself for tomorrow! Lol. X

Why do you think I work? Lol - hate being at home on my own

Ali* said:
Why do you think I work? Lol - hate being at home on my own

Always thought that when Max was flying I might be a lady of leisure - this week has put an end to this.. Maybe if we were rich and I could shop every day it would be different though?! X

Befanwi said:

Yep ironing can Always wait...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Yep ironing can Always wait...xx

Me and ironing do not get on.. I'll have to do it as soon as I wake up in the morning or else it'll never get done. I do like having a wardrobe full of clothes rather than piles in various states - I just wish someone else would do it for me! X

15/11/12 - Thursday - EE - complete change of plan

No breakfast again! But lots of tea (hexa milk)

Lunch: no lunch!

Dinner: chilli con carne with rice, wedges and salad. (gonna start cooking it now and eat early because I am starving and just in from work..)

Last edited:
Back