Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Soup and a toastie for lunch.. Not on plan, but not particularly naughty. But mum came up for lunch and didn't wanna waste time cooking pasta n sauce.. X

I do still live at home but do all my own cooking and more recently have done most of the cleaning because Mum's gone from working part time for her own company to going back to uni full time.. She came up to work to see me and I'd just made broccoli and Stilton soup so we had that while it was quiet.. But it was a catch up because I've barely seen her all week. Xx

Befanwi said:
I do still live at home but do all my own cooking and more recently have done most of the cleaning because Mum's gone from working part time for her own company to going back to uni full time.. She came up to work to see me and I'd just made broccoli and Stilton soup so we had that while it was quiet.. But it was a catch up because I've barely seen her all week. Xx

Wow very impressed with ur mum going back to Uni. What is she studying? I remember my mum starting Uni when I was 16ish. I was so proud of her. I'd struggle going back to Uni and studying again!

Yoyo dieter said:
Wow very impressed with ur mum going back to Uni. What is she studying? I remember my mum starting Uni when I was 16ish. I was so proud of her. I'd struggle going back to Uni and studying again!

She's gone back to train to be a health visitor.. I am incredibly proud (and more than a bit jealous because I just graduated and want to go back myself) x

Monday - 19/11 - GREEN

Lunch: Minestrone mugshot

Snack: Gherkins

Dinner: Savoury rice with chickpeas and (hexa) cheese with broccoli and cauliflower

Snack: 2 clementines and a Braeburn apple
1/2 galia melon and some fat free Greek yoghurt.

Last edited:
sleepytimesadie said:
Hi Beth how are you doing? X

I'm doing ok, feeling Monday fat again but that's my fault!

Had a busy day at work today spring cleaning the shop! So very tired now :(

How are you? X

Befanwi said:
I'm doing ok, feeling Monday fat again but that's my fault!

Had a busy day at work today spring cleaning the shop! So very tired now :(

How are you? X

Good body magic cleaning babe... I am ok, been to the doctors who says I am healing well... I won't be back at work until after I see the consultant... Diet wise very good at the moment... xx

Befanwi said:
Monday - 19/11 - GREEN

Lunch: Minestrone mugshot

Snack: Gherkins

Dinner: Savoury rice with chickpeas and (hexa) cheese with broccoli and cauliflower

How is lunch a mugshot? I ate like half a jar of gherkins last week as a snack. You made me want some x

Dolil said:
How is lunch a mugshot? I ate like half a jar of gherkins last week as a snack. You made me want some x

I was at work, it was all I had with me. Don't worry though at a whole packet of savoury rice with like 2/3 of a tin of chickpeas and half a plate of broccoli and cauliflower.. :)

They were m&s gherkins too :) mmmm x

sleepytimesadie said:
Good body magic cleaning babe... I am ok, been to the doctors who says I am healing well... I won't be back at work until after I see the consultant... Diet wise very good at the moment... xx

Well done at being good at eating and healing well :)

X

I'm already thinking about what I can eat tomorrow - really enjoyed my dinner even though it was packet rice.. And all my fruity snacks, but do feel like I've over-eaten a bit as quite full now.. But at least it was the right stuff :/ x

Befanwi said:
I'm already thinking about what I can eat tomorrow - really enjoyed my dinner even though it was packet rice.. And all my fruity snacks, but do feel like I've over-eaten a bit as quite full now.. But at least it was the right stuff :/ x

And that will make all the difference, its about what we eat, yes, and how much, but we all have 'hungry' days... Better to choose well than worry about the amount...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
And that will make all the difference, its about what we eat, yes, and how much, but we all have 'hungry' days... Better to choose well than worry about the amount...xx

I hope so :/ thanks :) and good morning!

20/11 Tuesday -

Breakfast: 2 clementines

Lunch: Mild cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce with salad (mixed leaves and red onion)

Dinner: (just made broccoli and cauliflower soup so will have a mug of that for some superfree then..)
SW wedges with (a whole tin of) baked beans and (hexa) cheese

Last edited:
Just bought some new scales and weighed at 11.2 (1 lb down from when I last weighed and Max said they're a bit heavier than his expensive doctor's style ones) so I'll weigh again on Thurs and see what it says then.. X

Befanwi said:
Just bought some new scales and weighed at 11.2 (1 lb down from when I last weighed and Max said they're a bit heavier than his expensive doctor's style ones) so I'll weigh again on Thurs and see what it says then.. X

That's good it probably means you have lost even more... Beth gets even more gorgeous...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
That's good it probably means you have lost even more... Beth gets even more gorgeous...xx

Feeling very bloated tonight so feel like a whale (upped my 'roughage' and water and ahem it's not quite kicked in yet do not too gorgeous feeling yet) more than anything I'm do relieved that my way of eating when I've not been weighing and not been 100% on plan has pretty much resulted in a STS when it could so easily have been a gain..

X

Back