Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Befanwi said:
Feeling very bloated tonight so feel like a whale (upped my 'roughage' and water and ahem it's not quite kicked in yet do not too gorgeous feeling yet) more than anything I'm do relieved that my way of eating when I've not been weighing and not been 100% on plan has pretty much resulted in a STS when it could so easily have been a gain..

X

Plenty of Peppermint tea, green tea and water and that bloated feeling will soon go... Another little tip for anti bloat is make sure you chew everything well... It's all worth a shot hun...xx

21/11/12 - Wednesday

Breakfast:

Lunch: Chicken savoury rice with a tin of tuna and salad

Dinner: Nandos marinated chicken breast with Cous Cous salad and corn cobbette

Last edited:
Befanwi said:
Feeling very bloated tonight so feel like a whale (upped my 'roughage' and water and ahem it's not quite kicked in yet do not too gorgeous feeling yet) more than anything I'm do relieved that my way of eating when I've not been weighing and not been 100% on plan has pretty much resulted in a STS when it could so easily have been a gain..

X

Have you tried flaxseed for the bloating? You can get it in holland and barratt type shops. It's brilliant. Just stir a spoonful of it into any food. Works a treat! Also lemon tea is one of the miracle tips on minimins and seems to do the trick too.

Yoyo dieter said:
Have you tried flaxseed for the bloating? You can get it in holland and barratt type shops. It's brilliant. Just stir a spoonful of it into any food. Works a treat! Also lemon tea is one of the miracle tips on minimins and seems to do the trick too.

Does it taste of anything? And is it synned? I might try lemon in hot water too xx

Well morning all ;) just weighed at 11.. Flicked a little under it but I'll round to 11 because today is an off plan day so I'm sure it'll be up again by tomorrow.. But that is a 5.8lb loss since I last logged my weight on MFP at 159.8lbs and 3lbs since I last logged it on here so I'll take it :)

Well today is off plan because we're driving to Gatwick for Max to do his class one medical for flying.. So he's nervous, I'm nervous.. He said he wanted to eat sweets and a sandwich in the car.. So I will too :) I know that might sound stupid but really trying to make the day as easy as possible for him.. I am packing some grapes though ahahahaha. I won't go mental and eat past hungry just 'cos there's sweets though!! I'm aware I'm not moving all day so don't need as many cals..

Hope you all have a great day.. :) xxx

Befanwi said:
Well morning all ;) just weighed at 11.. Flicked a little under it but I'll round to 11 because today is an off plan day so I'm sure it'll be up again by tomorrow.. But that is a 5.8lb loss since I last logged my weight on MFP at 159.8lbs and 3lbs since I last logged it on here so I'll take it :)

Well today is off plan because we're driving to Gatwick for Max to do his class one medical for flying.. So he's nervous, I'm nervous.. He said he wanted to eat sweets and a sandwich in the car.. So I will too :) I know that might sound stupid but really trying to make the day as easy as possible for him.. I am packing some grapes though ahahahaha. I won't go mental and eat past hungry just 'cos there's sweets though!! I'm aware I'm not moving all day so don't need as many cals..

Hope you all have a great day.. :) xxx

Great result on the scales. Well done you. And good luck to max too. I'm sure there'll be a collective minimins fingers crossed for him.

Not sure how I feel about my loss - I feel bigger :/ but I'll sort myself out..
Plus they're new scales so they might be lying.. But at least from here on in I'll know what I gain/lose again..

Sat outside waiting for Max to come out.. Been waiting an hour but that's about normal. Just want him to come out now.. Can't concentrate on my book and have eaten like a 100 Pringles! X

Not sure how I feel about my loss - I feel bigger :/ but I'll sort myself out..
Plus they're new scales so they might be lying.. But at least from here on in I'll know what I gain/lose again..

Sat outside waiting for Max to come out.. Been waiting an hour but that's about normal. Just want him to come out now.. Can't concentrate on my book and have eaten like a 100 Pringles! X

Only 100?? Bless him - it's a big day! Hope it went well and your journey home isn't too stressful! Weather is awful! Take care you xx

It's weigh day you are allowed the pringles... You take those scales at face value... You lost... You feel bigger because of bloat... That'll be proved when you lose again next week...xx

Aha.. Eaten nearly a whole tube of Pringles now! Appointment was meant to last an hour.. 3 and a half later it's looming to be more like 5 because he passed the bit he came to do and found out the rest had just expired so he had to do the whole thing again..

Checked out some airport hotels if he can't face the drive back in rush hour but we shall see how he feel when he finally emerges :) xx

Aha.. Eaten nearly a whole tube of Pringles now! Appointment was meant to last an hour.. 3 and a half later it's looming to be more like 5 because he passed the bit he came to do and found out the rest had just expired so he had to do the whole thing again..

Checked out some airport hotels if he can't face the drive back in rush hour but we shall see how he feel when he finally emerges :) xx

Ooh, a possible overnighter ... sounds good :) We are booked into a Premier Inn next year down there - good value and cheap food xx

Ali* said:
Ooh, a possible overnighter ... sounds good :) We are booked into a Premier Inn next year down there - good value and cheap food xx

Aha.. We'll probably end up coming home but I just thought I'd offer him the option of he didn't fancy the drive back in the dark after a hell of a long day.. X

Why do I do this? Ended up staying at Gatwick on Thurs and since then have had no fully on plan meals and two that were passable..
Thursday - crisps and sweets all day - sandwich- burger with bacon and avocado
Friday - sweets on the way back - light choices curry microwave meal - another burger with wings and fries
Saturday - bacon and egg muffin - takeaway curry
Sunday - tuna melt toastie - homemade nandos chicken with couscous and sweetcorn
Monday - wagamamas chilli chicken ramen for lunch then another takeaway curry for dinner
Tuesday - hot and spicy Thai soup then vegetable Thai green curry - savoury rice, broccoli and grated cheese for dinner and a cookie and some crisps and humous during the day..

Not to mention that I drank on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday.. Not exactly getting drunk.. But a couple of glasses..

Disgusted at myself. It stops here.

Line under it babe... We are here to help and help we will... Just stop beating yourself up, we all fall off now and again the secret is to pick yourself back up and start again... If you don't you will just continue to eat badly... I know done this so many times myself... Sending inspirational vibes and big hugs... xx

Back