Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Thanks to everyone - I know I was storing up trouble for myself so I need to sort myself out.. I was feeling pretty crappy this weekend so I went all out to cheer myself up (pretty short sighted) and because I was still feeling rubbish afterwards it didn't seem worth getting back on because why was I worth looking after and looking better..

Anyways.. Still not eaten very well today..
Been really busy at work so

2 rashers of bacon (no fat) with a few cherry toms..

At work: 2 bacon medallions, a few cherry toms, a raw carrot, a slice of roast beef

Dinner: cottage pie (onion, extra lean mince, passata, oxo, carrot - with leek and potato mash) served with mushy peas and broccoli

Ali* said:
Yummy day ... Eventually!

Chins up chook xx

Plural chins! Cheeky! It's not that bad yet :) lol.
Had to have seconds of my cottage pie because it was so tasty - but figured since I didn't eat a proper lunch that of survive!

X

Ali* said:
Lol, did I say chins?

You know I luv ya! Anyhoo, you are totally forgiven for having seconds :) All on plan baby!

Blummin' chins!! I was only off plan for a week! Lol.

Well managed to not eat anything else all night - went to the pub quiz and had a black coffee and a diet coke.. So feeling very happy although it has only been one day :/ tomorrow I will be super good again.. Not looking forward to weighing myself in the morning though :( xx

Befanwi said:
Blummin' chins!! I was only off plan for a week! Lol.

Well managed to not eat anything else all night - went to the pub quiz and had a black coffee and a diet coke.. So feeling very happy although it has only been one day :/ tomorrow I will be super good again.. Not looking forward to weighing myself in the morning though :( xx

Good luck with WI and well done on getting back on track.

Yoyo dieter said:
Good luck with WI and well done on getting back on track.

Aha.. I am currently lay in be scared to get up because I feel all horrible and bloated and know I'm in for a huge gain.. Luckily I weigh at home so can psyche myself up :) but thanks! Will report back when I stop being a wimp! X

Befanwi said:
Aha.. I am currently lay in be scared to get up because I feel all horrible and bloated and know I'm in for a huge gain.. Luckily I weigh at home so can psyche myself up :) but thanks! Will report back when I stop being a wimp! X

I know how u feel. I weigh at home too. Although I'm sure nobody would recommend it, if I feel a bit stressed abt WI after hols or a binge I usually leave WI for a week or so til I get back on track. But I think the official line would be to get back on those scales as you're back on track in any case and be prepared for a great loss next week!

Well my scales said 10.13/11 which is a 1lb loss or STS (because I was conservative with my reading last week) but I deserved a huge gain so I will have to be so good this week or it'll catch up with me I think :( but still a miracle! So I'll take it..

I'll call it a STS at 11 (and a close shave!!)

Befanwi said:
Well my scales said 10.13/11 which is a 1lb loss or STS (because I was conservative with my reading last week) but I deserved a huge gain so I will have to be so good this week or it'll catch up with me I think :( but still a miracle! So I'll take it..

That's an amazing result after a week off plan. Don't question it, just take it! Maybe you overestimated how much u munched.

It gives you a good start to a new week and that is all that matters... I think we are all having a struggle at the moment... Still here though and that is a given, so go Beth! It's a good result...xx

Thanks all :) I know it's an amazing result and I'm very lucky.. Just need to stay good now so that it doesn't catch up with me.. I feel
Really huge at the moment like my thighs and stomach has ballooned.. But that's good motivation for me to be good :) xx

Phew! Well done sweet pea!!

You've come so far babes, don't let a few off-plan days spoil it for you now ... you can do it xx

Ali* said:
Phew! Well done sweet pea!!

You've come so far babes, don't let a few off-plan days spoil it for you now ... you can do it xx

I know, I'm back on it now.. New week, new start, new syns.. Feel like I dodged a bullet weight wise (although I am thinking these scales are quite generous) but my jeans are definitely tighter this morning (but they are my tightest ones and I'm still in them if that makes sense..?)

Had a stressful morning, environmental health turned up at work to check the kitchen (all fine of course - I got excellent across the board) but I was on my own and obviously they don't give you any warning.. She was waiting for me when I got there so it wasn't the nicest surprise.. But over now for another year :)

Thursday - green

No breakfast

Lunch: mild cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce with salad

Dinner: pasta with tomato and chickpea sauce (onion, garlic, tinned toms, chickpeas, chilli and herbs) with (hexa) cheese and green beans

Supper: 2 clementines and a few grapes

Last edited:
Friday - EE

Breakfast: fat free greek yoghurt with blueberries, 2 kiwi fruits and sliced banana

Lunch: leftover tomato and chickpea pasta with green beans

Last edited:
Back