Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Befanwi said:
Not eaten it yet.. But at least the intentions there ;) in fact gonna go make it now!! X

Good girl, you will find you are less likely to snack later if you have breakfast, even a slice of toast will do... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Good girl, you will find you are less likely to snack later if you have breakfast, even a slice of toast will do... xx

Well can't say that I enjoyed eating that.. But hoping the habit will pick up :) x

Monday 3rd Dec - GREEN

Another off plan weekend but not as bad as they have been!

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: jacket with beans and (hexa) cheese

Dinner. Change of plan.. Feeding Max now which means meat.. So (both my hexbs of chicken - hoping this will cover a breast) with lemon and rosemary and roasted baby potatoes with broccoli and green beans

Also gonna make some leek and potato soup for snacks and lunches during the week..

Last edited:
sleepytimesadie said:
Hiya Beth...*stands down wind just in case!* All those beans should shift something! Lol... How are you sweetie? Xx

I'm good thanks :) how are you?
Done pretty much all my Christmas shopping online today, so feeling very virtuous and organised (and poor!) just a few more bits to buy and then I can just look forward to wrapping them!!
About to do some cleaning now (oh the joy!)

X

Befanwi said:
I'm good thanks :) how are you?
Done pretty much all my Christmas shopping online today, so feeling very virtuous and organised (and poor!) just a few more bits to buy and then I can just look forward to wrapping them!!
About to do some cleaning now (oh the joy!)
I had a trip to Derby and done all mine ( I am only buying for Bro and Kev, making the rest)
Knackered now... Good luck with the cleaning... Putting mine off until Wednesday xx

Done the bathroom and the living rooms and put some washing in.. Started the kitchen - will finish it when I cook dinner.. Feeling really full still from lunch so thinking that dinner will be a late one.. Sat down at the moment with a cup of coffee and some rubbish on the TV.

Glad you had fun in Derby - me and Max nearly came to Derby last weekend to visit a friend.. Only ever seen it before while dark/I was drunk aha.. But I couldn't get anyone to cover me on Saturday.. X

Befanwi said:
Aha it can't be as bad as all that, I'm sure! Lol..
Glossop isn't exactly perfect! Lol.
X

Don't know where you got your information from but glossop actually is the best. Proven fact

Dolil said:
I will be in 2 sleeps and I cannot wait! Ill be warm and eat vegetables again! xx

Aha! You do love being warm and eating vegetables.. When you gonna be actually back (like which hour of the day?) x

Just been to tesco for a few bits and pieces and ended up buying all my Christmas cards and wrap - there is definitely something wrong with me, I'm nowhere near this organised usually..

Also bought some more fruit and vegetables so sorted for another on plan week! Made my soup and my quorn and bean chilli while I was cooking tonight's tea so tomorrow will be a lazy one after work :)

Just trying 'cleansing nettle and peppermint tea' that I bought, see if it'll help with any bloat.. Got a 'morning detox' one too with lemon, lemon verbena, lime flowers and milk thistle.. So will try that in the morning..
Xx

Last edited:
Befanwi said:
Aha! You do love being warm and eating vegetables.. When you gonna be actually back (like which hour of the day?) x

I have a meeting and seminar and then my mum is heading over at around 1 so about 3 with her driving! Xx

Back