Beti's Diary

HI SHEP...How u doing in the Oct challenge have u been good...

Ive had the munchies and ate all that's bad..but weighed in yesterday and lost 1lb yippee...x

HI SHEP...How u doing in the Oct challenge have u been good...

Ive had the munchies and ate all that's bad..but weighed in yesterday and lost 1lb yippee...x[/QUOTE

Thats wonderful Well done. I lost 1lb last week will be very happy with a 1lb this week not stuck to it at all, no excuses just didn't.

Hello and welcome Beti :D

Fantastic and amazing loss - go you woohoo! :D

Don't worry about the 1lbs - every little help or "look after the lbs and the stones take care of themselves" - couldn't resist, sorry :)

Good luck with the rest of the week.

Itsy - hello, sorry long time not been around - got so much to catch up on in so little time :p

Hiya all,

Had 2 awesome days on DC, my stomach is really starting to get used to the portion sizes now. Weighed today (I know I shouldn't have ut couldn't resist) and have lost 1lb already, so am happy :D

A kid in school called me fat and ugly yesterday!!!! Oh and stupid, and a git lol. When I was told I said "someone needs to tell that kid I've lost half a stone!" HAHAHAHAHA! Never mind the ugly and stupid bits hahahaha!

Hope you're all doing ok, I'm looking forward to the November Challenge, hope there's going to be one!

Beti x :flirt2:

HI Beti,

Well done for 1lb down - I can't avoid the scales either although my children think its great fun to jump on and off them and have nearly worn the battery out. Maybe that will keep me away from them.

I'm new here - just started DC yesterday. Its nice to be able to read back and see how other people are doing with it.

Hi Setas and welcome aboard its a great diet. working for me and i enjoy the food :D I also do a bit of cal counting using the www.foodfocus.co.uk/ website it keeps me right. :D helps with the portion control..:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Itsy - spending all my time logging all the DC info like you Shep, but its a great way to keep track.

Onto day 4 now.....

Hiya everyone!

Sirry I haven't posted for a few day, I've been soooooooo busy! I haven't weightd in properly thisweek and dont intend to till sunday, spent 8 hours on a coach yesterday and the rest of the time either in a dressing room or on stage so think I;m probably going to be a bit 'fluidy'.

I've discovered something brilliant.... a food flask! I was able to stick to the diet yesterday as I took granola and a beaker of milk, milkshake, oat bakes and beef casserole in my new flask :D lol!

I'm really tired today and have been craving 'crap' ie sandwiches, chocolate etc.... but have abstained and stuck to the plan.. yay me! ( it would appear that I do actually have will power!)

Hope you're all doing well.

Beti x :flirt2:

Thats great - well done for sticking to it. I always find thats when I lose my willpower - when its a complete change of routine and there is every excuse to cheat.

Woohoo :D Well done you - you deserve a medal! Tiredness is a real pain in the backside.

Ooh will have to look up about food flasks. I have an old fashion flask but it isn't that good - makes soup taste awful but great for coffee!

Can't wait to see how you do at the next WI :D

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted for so long, my Grandmother has passed away and it's been a really tough time for us all.

Just to let you all know, I've now lost a stone. 12st 8 lb, Mam's doing well too and has also lost a stone. I want to loose another stone by Christmas, so am sticking to the plan to the letter from today on.

Hope you're all doing well,

Beti x B)

So sorry about your Nan Beti big hugs

Well done to you and your mum thats alot of weight gone forever :D
you must be chuffed xxx lola

Hiya all, I'm finally back and back on the plan.This is day three and I'm struggling a bit :( Been sneaking Ryvita and Cheese, naughty girl lol (not to mentiom the wine!)
I'm having an op on my teeth next friday and want to loose a few lbs before then, should loose a fair bit after because I won't be able to eat! How are you all finding it after Christmas? I need some serious encouragment please :)

Beti :cool:

Hi Beti - I am day 5 following a major relapse!! so can we plod a long together!!?? I struggle with yummy foods that I clearly eat too much of!! Also the wine....... (I sound like an alcoholic - I only have a couple at the weekend but miss them all the same!!) I have had to make cheese and ham toasties for my 4 children this evening - one of my fav teas!! Still didn't even eat the one my DD wouldn't eat - I gave it to MIL instead!! I plan to be around a while as I found this site a good source of support for me! Stay strong!!
Hope the dental op goes OK.

Back