Beti's Diary

Hiya Bryal, plodding along together sounds good to me :D Diet Buddies lol!
My op has been moved to the 29th due to the severe weather, so I have 3 weeks before and am going to aim for 7lb (would like to loose more but don't want to set the target too high and get dissapointed). I've been told I can expect to loose weight after the op too, so am hoping this is correct!! I must add that this is not the reason I chose to have the op hahaha. I've been off work all week because o the snow and looks like I'll be off the better part of next week too. I've found dieting difficult
because I've been out of my normal routine and VERY bored but am struggling on :eek:.

Good luck Bryal, and check in whenever you want to chat, or need motivation.

Beti :flirt2: x

Hi I agree with you when I am work I am so busy I don't get too much time to think about food also all the yummy stuff for the children is at home and I struggle knowing there is chocolate, biscuits and crisps all within easy reach!! This weekend has been very tough as ended up having a couple of unplanned meals off plan. Hopefully it won't impact too much as have carried on with DC in between and I figure life goes on!!
I will try and get on most days for a chat.

Back