Attack Betty´s Diary

We´ve been out and about all day yesterday, lots of walking! Had poached egg and oat bran muffins for breakfast yesterday and then came home for lunch and had Some chicken breasts, can of tuna and a yog.

We ate out in the evening and I had grilled steak, it was so huge I could just about manage it!
Then we met some friends later and we are meant to be eating with them next week. I had aready told the wife I can´t do Indian restaurant and she understood, but then last night the husband went on and on about it trying to persuade me, telling me it won´t hurt just the once! Grrrrr. I guess it´s one of the hardest things about this diet, making people understand you just can´t eat certain things.. ever!

We´ve decided to go to Chinese now. They have a wok chef there and loads of fresh salad, steak, chicken, fish and veg, which he´ll cook on the grill while you wait. and you can eat as much of anything you like! So will be totally fine there :)

I had aready told the wife I can´t do Indian restaurant and she understood, but then last night the husband went on and on about it trying to persuade me, telling me it won´t hurt just the once! Grrrrr. I guess it´s one of the hardest things about this diet, making people understand you just can´t eat certain things.. ever!

That's so annoying when people do that, trying to guilt you into eating non-Dukan stuff. I can sympathise with you.

well done for putting your foot down! I've just been told i deserve a large glass of wine after a couple of days hard DIY work, they mean well but i'll be sticking to my water i think :)

Its ages since I logged on.. I´ve been working my way through the Grey´s Anatomy box set :D

Today is a PV day, so TUrkey salad for lunch and steak, mushrooms and onions and some green beans for dinner. Going to the gym in a bit so got some prawns ready in the fridge to snack on when I get home if I´m hungry.

I´ve noticed the waists on my skirts are getting really loose and they also come down much longer below my knees, so I guess they are just hanging better. Its 3 weeks today since I started and I have lost 11 lbs :) really chuffed!

well done hun ...bet its nice to see a loss

Back