Bettyb's Diary

bettyb82

Holiday countdown....
4 weeks

I thought I'd start a new diary as I'm going on holiday in exactly 4 weeks today. I can't wait. Not anywhere near bikini ready yet though. I'm not aiming to get to my target weight for then. My weight loss doesn't seem to be as fast as others on here. Not sure if that is to do with my PCOS or not though. I'm setting myself a holiday target of 11st12lbs. So i have got another 9lbs to go. Today I have moved up to step 2 as I would like to do some exercise to try tone up while losing weight.

claire30 said:
Hello where are you going nice? x

I'm going to visit a friend in Portugal for a week. Can't wait. Are you going away this year? X

Kisaki said:
I have pcos aswell, so I feel your pain with the weight loss.

Yeah I know it's such a pain. How are you finding CD? X

Yeah I know it's such a pain. How are you finding CD? X

I lost over a stone in the first month last time, then switched to a different vlcd for the next month. Day 5 this time and I'm just living off of chocolate tetras. A) because im lazy and its too much like effort to mix a shake or a soup, and B) because I dont really like much of the cambridge flavours, but I missed the tetras when I changed diets the last time.

I've ordered all chocolate tetras for next week too. Cold choc milkshakes, hot chocolates, chocolate ice-cream. I mean, thats some variation right there! lol!

I've also ordered an additional 2 chick/mush soups and 2 oriental soups. I hate mushroom tho, but I figured they might make nice crisps. I like the oriental ones as crisps last time. Thought they would be good back up's to have if I ever feel like snacking over a weekend when everyone else is eating rubbish :)

I lost over a stone in the first month last time, then switched to a different vlcd for the next month. Day 5 this time and I'm just living off of chocolate tetras. A) because im lazy and its too much like effort to mix a shake or a soup, and B) because I dont really like much of the cambridge flavours, but I missed the tetras when I changed diets the last time.

I've ordered all chocolate tetras for next week too. Cold choc milkshakes, hot chocolates, chocolate ice-cream. I mean, thats some variation right there! lol!

I've also ordered an additional 2 chick/mush soups and 2 oriental soups. I hate mushroom tho, but I figured they might make nice crisps. I like the oriental ones as crisps last time. Thought they would be good back up's to have if I ever feel like snacking over a weekend when everyone else is eating rubbish :)

I love the tetras as ice cream. I know we're not supposed to but so yummy. I've not tried the soups as crisps yet. I might prefer them like that. I don't have the bars as they seem to set off my cravings. x

3 weeks and 6 days to go

Today has gone quite well. Was a model at a salon for students learning to do make up, met up with a friend to catch up and went for a little walk with my brother. I find days when I'm busy I find easier. Not looking forward to my 11 hour shift at work tomorrow though.
:sigh:

​Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think. Fingers crossed.

Hope you have a good day :)

Kisaki said:
Soups as crisps are delish. The bars give me tummy troubles more than anything else. Which is always a bonus if I'm feeling, ahem, stuffy! Lol!

How do you make the crisps? X

Rachel :) said:
Hope you have a good day :)

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hope you had a good day. X

How do you make the crisps? X

Ok, first of all I use a silicone baking sheet to make my crisps on because they dont stick, but i imaginea bit of greaseproof paper might work (dont quote me on that tho, just incase!)

I mix the powder with just enough water to make it into a thick paste and i spread it thinly in crisp size pieces on my baking sheet (which i put on a plate for some stability!) and then microwave in 30second burst until it just starts to brown. Then I take them off with a spatula and chuck in a bowl, while i make the next batch, til they cool down.

I can make a fair few crisps out a sachet of soup.

Oh, I also add whatever herbs and spices I want to the powder before I start, depending on what I fancy. If I make some later I can do a step by step photo gallery for you! :)

Kisaki said:
Ok, first of all I use a silicone baking sheet to make my crisps on because they dont stick, but i imaginea bit of greaseproof paper might work (dont quote me on that tho, just incase!)

I mix the powder with just enough water to make it into a thick paste and i spread it thinly in crisp size pieces on my baking sheet (which i put on a plate for some stability!) and then microwave in 30second burst until it just starts to brown. Then I take them off with a spatula and chuck in a bowl, while i make the next batch, til they cool down.

I can make a fair few crisps out a sachet of soup.

Oh, I also add whatever herbs and spices I want to the powder before I start, depending on what I fancy. If I make some later I can do a step by step photo gallery for you! :)

Ooh thank you that would be great. X

3 weeks and 5 days left
Work went reasonably quick today. But very tiring. So will be having an early night. Diet went ok today.

Back